Chapter 11

After that interesting car ride, Dean and I didn't really talk much after. But thankfully the tension was gone, and that's all I was worried about.

I got my room at the motel so I'd have some privacy from the boys. It was cheaply decorated like their room, and it was 3 doors down. It was 11 pm and I couldn't sleep. Dean kept popping up in my head preventing me from sleeping soundly as usual. I sighed and flipped through tv channels, trying to find something to watch. Nothing. Minus porn which I was not interested in. I toss the remote aside and wiggle out of bed, making my way outside being welcomed by the warm summer night air. I look over and see Castile standing outside, starring at.....nothing?

I walk over to him and clear my threat,"Hey Castiel." I greet him. He looks over at me, his face emotionless,"Hello y/n, aren't you supposed to be asleep?" He asks, slightly tilting his head. Aw and I thought Sammy was like a puppy. "Yeah, I um...couldn't sleep." I sigh, chuckling weakly. "Oh I am sorry you cannot rest." He responds plainly once again. Then it grew silent, when I look over at him i notice he was starring. "What?" I ask arching my brow. "It's just.........there's something about you. Please excuse me but are you really human? I don't sense a human ora around you." Castiel says, inching towards me slightly. I backed up slightly,"Um as far as I know I'm as human as Dean and Sam." I respond. He stops and nods,"Forgive me, I did not mean to come off as rude." He gives me a half smile. "It's okay." I chuckle.

For the rest of the night, Castiel and I talk in my room. He tells me about his time with Sam and Dean, and I tell him more about Ellen and Jo, about funny stories from the bar and anything he asked since he only knew so much. He enjoyed my jokes, and funny stories, and I was fascinated by his stories and his life. It felt like I've known him all my life, as if he was family.

I guess I passed out while talking to Cas because I woke up sprawled out on my bed, hearing a loud thud from the door. I groan but before I can get up and answer it, Cas beat me to it. He opened it, greeting the boys before they came in here.
"You Guys have a sleep over without us?" Dean asks with a chuckle. Sam hands me a coffee which i greedily accept and chug. "Y/N and I had a wonderful conversation last night about our lives." Cas says proudly. I smile and nod, still enjoying the coffee. "Your lives?" Sam questions arching his brow. "Yes, like I recently learned that y/n can handle her alcohol very well." Cas said plainly, causing me to choke on my coffee and laugh. "'Tis true." I giggle in respond, making Sam shake his head chuckling softly. "And I've learned that y/n has had sex in-" My eyes widen realizing what Cas was about to say,"Cas no!!!!!" I shriek. He looks at me questionably,"But it's true?" He says as if he was 5. "I know but not everyone needs to know." I chuckle. Dean looks over at me confused while Sam continues chuckling.

After coffee and breakfast, I freshen up and the boys and I make our way to our victims job, asking around if he had any enemies or any cases that he lost.
      "Well there was this women he refused to help because he knew she'd loose the case." A fellow employee informs Sam and I. Dean and Cas were interviewing together so Sam and I partnered up. "What was her case about?" Sam persists."Im not sure, something about being robbed by her daughter in law. There wasn't enough evidence for her to win that case. To be honest Frank didn't even believe her, he just thought she was off her meds." The guy sighs, shaking his head. "Can you give us a name?" I ask. "Uh Wanda Green? She lives down on maple street, you can't miss it. It's a blue house, one of the oldest homes in this city." I nod and smile, jotting down the info he told us. "Alright thanks a lot." Sam smiles slightly before we both turn away and make our way to the elevators. "What do you think?" Sam asks once we reach the elevator and the doors close behind us. "It's worth a shot, she could be a gypsy they take things to the extreme over small stuff." I shrug, leaning against the elevator wall. "Maybe, we can check her out once we find Dean and Cas." Sam informs me. Once on the ground level, Sam calls Dean to inform them we have a lead and we're gonna head over Ms. Green's place.

Sam and I took my car, and searched around for maple street for almost an hour until we found it, and we found Wanda's house. We park across the street, and watch the house from the car.
"You think she's home?" I ask peering at the windows. "There's no car in the driveway, lets go find out." Sam replies with a tight smile before climbing out of my car, me soon following behind. We peer through the glass that was on the door, and windows, it seemed to be clear. I turned and watched Sam's back while he picked the lock to a large wood door. Finally I heard the familiar click of the door opening, and turned to follow Sammy in.

The house was decorated in beautiful, expensive looking antiques from all over the world. This lady must be rich. Sam and I went our separate ways, searching around the main level of the house finding nothing out of the ordinary. Eventually I found a door that led to the basement, and called Sam over. We made our way down the dark, creepy stair case into the depths of the house. Once we reached the ground, we found everything you'd ever need for black magic. Pentagrams, animal bones, dried blood, candles, and more.
"Guess we found our which." I smirk, searching around the room. "This witch has a hit list, good thing we found her now before she got anyone else." Sam says, looking down at a old looking book. I huff and glance around the room, looking for anything else interesting,"So how we gonna kill her?" I ask. "Bullets." He responds plainly. "Bullets? Really?" I arch my brow in disbelief. "We placed a spell over them so they can actually kill witches." Sam reassures me. I nod making an 'o' face,"Well guess we should go back to the motel, get Cas and Dean than wait till the wicked witch comes back?" I suggest. "Sounds good to me." Sam smiles, and we make our way back upstairs.