Chapter 20

Gabriel and Dean check out of the hotel while Sam and I load up the cars.
    "Are you sure you're okay?" Sam asks for the 100th time. I smile softly and look up at him.
    "It's gonna take awhile for me to forget what happened today, but I'll be okay. Besides I have you 3 goofs to look after me." I smile, punching his arm playfully. He chuckles before wrapping his arms around me, bringing me into a big bear hug. I giggle, returning the hug and stay there for awhile until we hear someone clearing their throat. We look over and see Dean and Gabe.
    "I literally just got with her and your already trying to take her away from me?" Dean says, trying to act mad but failing because the smile on his face.
    "Well I mean..." Sam started causing me to laugh and pull away from the giant moose.
     "So we going home?" I ask.
      "Not exactly." Gabriel says with a smirk. I arch my brow and look over at Sam and Dean who have playful smirks on their faces.
    "What?" I ask.

"I'm. Stuffed." I sigh, rubbing my stomach. After a 10 minute drive, we pulled up to a seafood shack and we got all you can eat shrimp and crab with hush puppies and corn. I've never eaten so much in my entire laugh.
   "Me too." Sam groans, leaning back in his seat. Dean of course is still eating with Gabriel.
    "Pussies." Gabriel chuckles. I throw an empty shell at him and he chuckles more.
     "Is there anything else I can get y'all?" The waitress asks coming over.
     "Can I get another bucket of shrimp." I ask. She nods and walks away.
    "Didn't you just say you were stuffed?" Sam asks arching his brow.
    "Yeah but like........I want more. I want to be so full you have to roll me out of here." Sam rolls his eyes while Dean smiles proudly.
  "That's my girl."

After finishing 3 more buckets, I was officially done. Dean did have to carry me out of the shack but only cause I drank a lot of beer. I haven't drank a lot since the bar burned down so getting drunk has become a common thing now. I wasn't drunk. Let's just say I was buzzed. When we got outside, we realized.....my car was gone.
    "Dean......where's my car." I ask eyeing the parking lot. He places me down and begins looking. There was only 5 cars in the lot so it shouldn't be hard to find.
    "No no no no!!!! My baby!!!" I whine, holding my head.
    "It's okay y/n." Gabriel says rubbing my back.
     "Gabriel that was my baby!!! My clothes my weapons were all in there!!!" I yell.
    "Y/n calm down." Sam says, eyeing around to make sure no one heard us.
   "You calm down!!!! That was my car!!!!!!!" I shout even louder. I lean against the impala, my face in my arms as my back faces the others.
    "It'll be okay." Dean says, a hint of amusement in his voice as he rubs my back.
     "My car Dean." Is all I'm able to say.
     "I know, I know." He chuckles, kissing the back of my neck. Eventually they're able to calm me down and we climb in the impala. I sit in the back with Gabriel while Sam sits up front since his legs are so long. I lay my head on Gabriel's shoulder and begin to drift asleep, beginning to regret all the shrimp I ate.

I wake up to the car coming to a complete halt, causing me to fling forward but Gabriel grabs me. My heart was racing and my eyes widened.
      "What the fuck?!?" I eye Sam and Dean, who are staring straight ahead. "Hello guys-" I stop seeing a man in a black suit, a beard growing in and besides him two hellhounds. "D-Dean." I breathe, but he grabs his demon blade  and begins to open the door.
     "Stay in the car, lock the doors." Dean instructs. I look over at Gabriel curiously who's usual happy face, is serious and cold. He plants a kiss on my temple before exiting the car as well and stands behind Dean.
    "Sam who's that?" I ask curiously, looking over at him.
     "Crowley......king of hell." He responds.
    "I thought Lucifer was the king of hell?" I asked confused, but I moved my eyes to Dean.
      "It's a long story."

Deans pov-

I exit the car, and soon joined by Gabriel. We make our way up to Crowley, a smug smirk across his face.
     "Hello boys, Gabriel lovely to see you. Your brother says hi." He remarks, his thick accent irritating me.
     "What do you want Crowley?" I ask harshly. His eyes leave mine, and go behind me and I realize he's eyeing y/n.
     "And who might that lovely lady be?" He asks, lust filling his eyes making my blood boil.
    "None of your concern what do you want Crowley?!?" I snap, causing his eyes to dark back to me.
    "I must say squirrel your awfully pushy tonight, might I suggest a drink?" He asks sarcastically. I stay silent, holding my tongue. "No? Alright well don't me to intrude but that lady you have in the car right now, has a bounty on her head from none other than the Vampire Alpha." Crowley informs me.
     "Why?" I ask curiously.
      "I'm not entirely sure, something about her blood. Gabriel knows all about it ask him, but just wanted to give you a heads up."
     "Why?" I ask again, why would Crowley help us?
     He rolls his eyes,"I hate that bastard as much as the next hunter. Besides, I heard if he gets her they get put on top of the food chain. And I can't have that, I'm the king of hell." Crowley says plainly.
   I nod,"Well thanks Crowley I guess."
    "Keep her hidden." He says before vanishing with his hell hounds. I turn around and grab Gabriel by his collar tightly.
     "What the hell man?!?!? You knew she was in danger and you didn't tell me?!?" I yell.
     "Why do you think I took her to Vegas, last I checked Vampire numbers there were low but they must've found out she was close hence the brunch." He snaps, pushing me off him.
    "This isn't the first time vampires have hunted her for power, I thought it was just the cup." I run my hand through my hair frustrated.
   "I thought so too, apparently her parents were hunters but also part of a cult. To protect the cup they became the cup. And they pass that onto their daughter before they died. She got rid of the cup right?" Gabriel explains and I nod answering his question. "She's the last tie to that cup, which means she's the only thing that can give those vampires the power they need." I look over at y/n to see her and Sam watching us closely. We have to tell them...

I go back over to the car and Gabriel follows. We get in and proceed with our journey back to the bunker.
    "So you wanna tell us what that was about?" Sam asks breaking the silence.
     Gabriel sighs,"Y/n remember the cup, and how you destroyed it?" He asks.
     "Yeah?" She responds curiously.
      "Your parents assumed that the vampires would get the cup, so they performed a ritual. The cup never worked. It was you. Your the key to power for those blood suckers and Crowley gave us a heads up that your being hunted." Gabriel informs Sam and y/n.
"But my parents didn't have the cup remember? It was hidden." She said confused.
"They had it, after they passed the powers down to you, they hid it to send the vampires on a wild goose chase." Gabriel answers. The car grew silent, I look in my rear view mirror and can tell what she was thinking.
"No." Is all I say.
"Dean-." She begins but I quickly cut her off.
"No, leaving won't keep us safe. We're staying together. I promised I wouldn't let anything happen to you and I meant it now end of discussion." I snap, causing her to flinch. I didn't mean to scare her. She sinks into her seat and stares out the window staying silent. If you could drown in guilt I'd be 100 ft under right now.