Chapter 32

I wake up, curled up against someone's chest. When I peak my eyes open, I see Dean deep asleep next to me. His arms were tight around me, and there were about two blankets on us plus I had a lot of clothes on but I felt cold and clammy. I was shaking but sweating, what the fuck? I couldn't move, not because of Dean's tight grip, but my body felt like jello. I think Dean was right about the sick thing. I groan, causing Dean to wake up.
    "Good morning." He whispers, planting a kiss on my forehead. But as he does that, his eyes narrow and he places his hand on my forehead. "Your burning up." He says before sitting up. I groan and cover my face with the pillow. I hear Gabriel groan so I remove the pillow to see him sit up, and stretch.
     "Dean what are you doing in here? Where's your shirt?" Gabriel asks confused, his hair a mess.
      "Don't worry about that right now, y/n has a fever." Dean states, coming back to my side with a cool towel and places it on my head. I sigh in relief, feeling slightly better and close my eyes. "I texted Sammy, he's bringing some medicine." Dean tells Gabriel as I begin to doze off again.

I wake up feeling someone shaking me gently. I groan, swatting them away only for them to chuckle and continue.
     "You gotta take some meds." I hear Dean's voice say softly. I groan softly before finally opening my eyes. Dean helps me sit up and hands me the mini, clear plastic cup full of a red liquid. "Bottoms up." He chuckles. I sigh and take the medicine like a shot, gagging at the bitter taste. He chuckles more before kissing my cheek and pushing me back down into the bed, where I doze back off again.

I wake up, hearing crying. It sounds so much like Ava. I sit up, instantly getting up but I feel two firm hands on my shoulders.
      "Hey what are you doing?" The familiar voice asks. It was Sam.
     "Hm? I gotta go check on Ava." I mumble, trying to push pass Sam but he holds me still.
     "Y/n Ava's gone.....remember?" Sam says softly. I open my eyes, realizing I was in the motel and not the bunker. I begin to tear up, and Sam pulls me into his chest holding me. "It's okay." He whispers. I stay silent as tears stream down my face. Cas walks in with Gabriel and Dean following, with brown bags and ginger ale.
    "Hey what's wrong?" Dean asks, instantly noticing my puffy read eyes and fresh tear streaks.
     "She thought she heard Ava." Sam responds, causing Dean's face to soften even more. I sniffle, my nose was now runny and I pulled away using my flannel sleeve to wipe my nose. I sit on the edge of the bed, my eyes roaming around the room as if I was a lost puppy. She really wasn't there, it was all in my head.
"Here, we got you some soup and ginger ale." Gabriel says softly, kneeling in front of me. He pulls out a warm container of soup and pours me a cup of ginger ale. I smile weakly down at him, and thank him. "After you eat, we'll get you showered up and than back to sleep." Gabriel informs me. I nod and begin to eat my soup and drink my soda while the others eat their food in silence. When i finished my soup, I grabbed my duffle bag and wobbled to the bathroom. It felt so weird moving and standing up so as soon as I got into the bathroom I sat on the toilet lid to take a quick break. During dinner Cas offered to heal me but I declined, I hated that feeling.

I began taking off my flannel when there's a knock at the door.
"Yes?" I respond weakly, my voice sounded scratchy. The door opens revealing Dean and he comes inside, closing the door behind him.
"Need some help?" He offers. I nod and he comes over to me, helping me undress before picking me up and placing me in the shower. He used one hand to hold me steady while his other washed my body and hair till I was fresh and clean. Once he's finished, he wraps me in a fuzzy towel and sits me on the toilet seat, running out to get me clean clothes. In 5 minutes he comes back with a pair of his pajama bottoms and one of his shirts.
"You only had jeans left so I thought you could borrow mine." He smiles down at me. I smile back and nod.
"Thank you." He kisses my temple and helps me get dressed before helping me walk out the bathroom.
"Come on let's fixed that tangled mess." Gabriel says, sitting me on the bed. He gently brushed through my hair, taking out all the knots then braided it. My eye lids were heavy, but every time I slept I felt like I was wasting time and not finding Ava's killer.
"S-so Sam did you find the blue print?" I ask, closing my eyes.
    "Yeah." He responds.
     "Cas did you do a body count?" I asked him.
     "Yes, there's 52 vampires." Cas informs me.
     "And does anyone know where were getting traps?" I ask everyone.
    "I know a guy, he's bringing them tomorrow." Dean replies. I nod, my eyes still closed and I take a deep breath.
    "Awesome." I mumble. I yawn and rubs my eyes before opening them seeing them all looking at me. "What?" I ask. 
    "You sure your okay?" Gabriel asks. I nod.
   "Just a stupid fever, I'll be out of it by the morning." I reassure them.
"We meant.....you know..." Sam says nervously, afraid I'll bite his head off.
   "I'm hurting, but I'm also healing." I reply. "It's gonna take time I know that, and going home is going to be....very difficult but I can do it." I sigh, too drained to cry. They nod and I yawn once again before crawling under the warm covers. "Now if you boys excuse me, I need to sleep." I chuckle.

Sam, Dean and Cas leave the room after saying goodnight leaving me with Gabriel. It was hard to fall asleep, I was deep in thought thinking about how I was going to kill that son of a bitch.

I wake up hearing muffled talking coming from outside the room. When I open my eyes, I see no one in my room but I can see Dean and Sam outside talking to some guy. I wobble over to the door opening it and stand besides Sammy.
     "And this must be the crazy lady with the plan." The man says noticing me. I smile and offer my hand for him to shake it.
    "Yes sir, I'm y/n." He shakes my hand and stares at me until it seems like a light bulb has gone off in his head.
    "Yeah I know you, your one of Ellen's girls!!! I used to stop by there all the time and you, and the other one um jo! And y'all be racing bout who could clean tables the fastest." He chuckles. My smile grows and I can't help but chuckle remembering Jo and I racing.
   "I'm assuming you were a frequent customer."
    "Well of course!! Best god damn bar in the U.S." He chuckles. Dean clears his throat and the man snaps out of his flashbacks with me, going back to their previous conversation. "Well as I was saying boys we got wires that'll slice you cleaner than cold cuts in a deli, and than we got the land minds you requested and than we got your gas bombs dosed with dead mans blood." The man lists. I nod, listening to all the things he says as he begins to unload boxes off his truck.
    "Sounds great thank you." I smile, shaking his hand one last time.
   "Anytime and I'm sorry to hear about what happened kid with the bar, but you'll rebuild I know you will." He smiles down at me. He was a kind old man, in his late 50s, grey hair, blue eyes and a warm smile. I return the smile and nod.
    "Thank you sir, you take care of yourself." I tell him as he gets in his truck.
    "You too little lady." He waves as he pulls out of the parking lot and soon vanishes down the road.

I go into the room where the boys had carried in the boxes and take a seat on my bed.
    "You knew Frank?" Sam asks. I shrug and hug my knees.
    "I know a lot of people because of the bar. Some faces I remember some I don't." I tell him. He nods and than begins to help Dean open the boxes. Once they're open, I peek in and my smile grows.
    "This is gonna be one hell of a time boys."