Chapter 35

Ever since we found out I was pregnant, Dean has none stop been on my ass. No more cases for me, if I do come I have to stay at the motel at all times unless I'm with someone. If I stay at the bunker, someone HAS to stay with me. As promised Gabriel did take me to see Ava. She was buried near a stream with a beautiful stone, and flowered surrounding her. It's been a couple months since than though, I'm 5 months pregnant so I have a little bump now.

  I did ask Dean if I could rebuild the bar and than while he was hunting I'd be making some money. He still hasn't answered, but I know he's considering it knowing I'll get bored quickly.

I'm sitting at the bunker, library table looking over some layout plans for the bar when the door opens and the boys comes in. Sam, Dean, and Cas. Gabriel always stays behind with me, helping me out prepare for the baby and a new business.
    "Hey boys." I greet them as they enter the library. Sam looks pretty beat up, a cut on his lip and a black eye and Dean had a pretty large gash on his head. I stand up instantly and pull out the first aid.
    "Sit." I instruct them. They both try to protest but I arch my brow at them, giving them a certain look before they finally sit down. I clean Sam's lip and hand him an ice pack before sending him off to his room. I than move to Dean, and clean his gash while he rubs my stomach and hips, scattering kisses on my belly. I place a large band aid on his gash and finally finish, but I don't move allowing Dean to spend time with the baby.
    "How was the hunt?" I ask, running my hands through his hair as he continues to kiss my belly.
     "Mmm fine." He mumbles. I chuckle and turn to see Cas watching us.
     "Hey Cas, case go ok?" I ask since he's not distracted.
     "Yes as usual." He smiles, taking a seat at the table. Gabriel comes in with a sand which and glass of milk, setting it on the table.
     "Oh your back! And here's your snack y/n." Gabriel smiles. I return the smile and grab a piece of the sand which.
      "Your the best." I sigh in relief practically inhaling my sandwich.
     "I know." He smiles proudly before looking over my plans.
      "We're doing the bathrooms navy blue?" Gabriel asks. I nod, sipping my milk. Dean looks over at my plans, studying everything along with Gabriel.
      "We still doing the bar?" Dean asks.
      "Yes, while your hunting I need something to provide for us. Besides I can't hunt and be on mommy duty." I chuckle. Dean nods and stands up kissing my cheek.
    "Imma go out my stuff away and than we can talk about this more." Dean says before exiting the library with his bag.
     "I don't think Dean likes the idea of you working at a bar while he's hunting." Gabriel says once Dean is out of ear shot. I sigh and sit down rubbing my stomach.
      "I know." I groan,"But I need something to do Gabe or imma lose my mind and I can't take the baby on hunts."
      "Would you like me to talk to him?" Cas offers. I shake my head and sigh.
      "I'll talk to him." I sigh, standing up and making my way back to our room. I open the door, seeing dean putting his clothes away. I close the door behind me, causing him to notice me enter.
"Hey. Can we talk?" I fiddle with my hands, leaning against the door.
"Of course, you okay?" He asks, taking a seat on the edge of the bed. I nod and walk towards him, looking down at my feet, well stomach.
"Why don't you want me opening the bar?" I ask, practically in a whisper. He sighs and runs his hand down his face.
"Because I don't know if you'll be safe or not. Remember the last time you had a bar, we barely came in time to save you." He responds. I could tell talking about this was making him mad, but I didn't care it wasn't fair.
"I can't be stuck in the bunker forever Dean. I need a life too, and hunting won't work with the baby." I talons, crossing my arms over my chest. He stands up and takes a step closer.
"No." Is all he says. He turns his back to me, going back to unloading his things.
"Dean."
"No!!! I won't say it again y/n!!!"pDean snaps turning to face me. I flinch and take a step back. His face softens noticing my reaction and he runs his hand over his face again. "Look, I need you somewhere I know you and the baby are safe."
I begin to tear up, so I look down so dean doesn't notice. "Dean......I can't stay in this bunker my entire life. I will have the bar near the bunker, I let you string up as much security as you want, you can put a tracker in me if you have to. Just please Dean, I need this." I plead, my voice cracking at the end. I look up at him, allowing him to see the tears stream down my face. He sighs and tosses his duffle bag to the corner of the room.
     "Fine." He sighs. I smile widely and wrap my arms around his neck tightly.
     "THANK YOU THANK YOU." I giggle. He chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist gently. I pull away and scatter kisses on his face, causing him to laugh.
     "Hey hey no chick-flic moments." He smiles.