Chapter 22

After breakfast, I did some research while the boys were cleaning up. After I make my way with Sam, Dean, Gabriel, Cas, and Garth to the interrogation room. When I step in, the vampire is awake with a nasty grin on his face.
"Awe you missed me. Came back for that offer I made earlier are you?" He smirks at me. I knee him in his lower area, causing him to groan and shut his eyes tightly.
"Your disgusting." I spit at him, causing him to snarl his teeth at me and laugh. I pull up a chair and sit inches away from him, he can't touch me due to the chain. I smile at him, causing him to stop laughing and stare at me.
"James is it?" I smirk. He's silent now. I pull out my phone and start scrolling,"James, father of two and husband to lovely Kristen aw how sweet." I chuckle. He growls and tugs at his chain, clearly I'm hitting his spot. The boys are quiet as they watch me, probably surprised I know this much about him. "They think your dead, interesting. I bet if I sent them a lovely video they'd know of the disgusting shit you've become." I threaten. He tugs again at his chains and snarls his teeth at me before calming down and sighing.
"What do you want?..." He asks defeated.
"Simple, what's your Alpha's plan, and where is he?" I flutter my lashes at him, I've never felt this before. I felt anger surging through me, and I used it in a way I never have. I was in control now, and everyone knew it. I've snapped.
"Why should I tell you?" He snaps at me. I hold up my phone, revealing a picture of his wife and kids.
"We don't wanna do anything stupid now do we?" I smirk. He snarls once more, a little too close for my liking and I punch him straight in the face causing his nose to bleed.
"Answers. Now!!" I demand. He lowers his head, thinking about his options before lifting his head up.
"If I failed, they planned on swarming this bunker, killing everyone and taking you. If you ran they'd hunt you down and kill everyone, and I mean everyone. If you went to a motel, they'd kill everyone in their sleep, if you went to family or friends they'd kill them all. Right in front of you." He growls. Now I'm the one who's silent. "My alpha is at abandoned White manor is Louisiana. He has 100's there waiting for you, and trust me. You won't be able to win." He snarls at me. I smirk and lean forward.
"You underestimate me." I whisper.
"Your just a slut, with a big kitchen knife. That'd probably beg for mercy once everyone you love is killed. I could see you being my Alpha's slut until he got tired of you and drained you out." He remarks.
I get up from my chair,"Do what you want to him. Personally I'd cut off disgusting head." I tell the boys, leaving the room. I go to my room, closing the door behind me and take a seat on the edge of my bed. I lay back, staring at the ceiling deep in thought. 100's. There were 100's and were only 6. I sigh,"I wish you were here Ellen you'd know what to do." I mumble to myself.

I hear someone knocking at my door and close my eyes. I just wanted to be alone.
"Come in." I shout. I hear the door open and foot steps come towards my bed, then my bed shifts indicating someone took a seat. I open my eyes and see it's Dean. "Yeah?"
"That was.....some pretty dark shit you said in there." Dean says. I sit up and rub my forehead.
"I took measures that had to be taken to get what we needed." I sigh.
"Yeah but his family." Dean protests but I stand up.
"We got the information that we needed Dean that's all that matters." I begin to raise my voice, becoming irritated. Dean stands up, his expression hardening.
"We don't go around doing that crap y/n!!!!! What if he didn't tell of were you really gonna do that to his family, to his kids?!?!!" Dean shouts.
"NO I WOULDVE JUST KILLED HIM." I shout back.
"WE DONT DO THAT CRAP Y/N WE ASK QUESTIONS THEY REFUSE THEY DIE." He snaps.
"MAYBE THATS WHY YOU NEVER GET INFORMATION YOU DONT PUSH ENOUGH." I yell before storming out of my room. Dean of course, hot on my tail.
"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?!?" He yells.
"AWAY FROM YOU." I shout back, now entering the library where everyone was.
"YOU TEND TO WALK AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS ALOT." He remarks, grabbing my wrist. "JO WOULD NEVER DO THAT." I pull my wrist away, turning on my heel and slap Dean as hard as I can causing it to echo and everyone look at us. Tears brimmed my eyes as I stared at Dean.
"I walk away, because you push me away. I rather walk myself than you push.....You have no right to bring Jo into this. Jo would take any risk to solve this, and that's exactly what I did. She wouldn't stand for your shit either." I say through tears, surprised my voice hasn't cracked. I turn away and make my way up the iron stairs.
"Y/n!!" I hear Sam call after me but I ignore him. I slam the iron door behind me and begin walking. I don't care where, I just needed away from that place.

Sam's pov-

The door slams behind her and I turn glaring at Dean who just stared at the ground.
"What the hell Dean." I snap, causing him to look up at me. "I agree she was harsh but it's part of the job and she got us information we never would have gotten without her." I state, Dean was silent staring at me as He listened.
"What she did wasn't right Sammy." Dean choked out. I clench my fist.
"And if I were in her position, you'd do the same thing for me. I'm surprised you didn't beat her to the punch." I snap at him. "She knew the quicker we found out information the quicker this will be over. And you know Jo would've done the same thing." Dean runs his hand through his hair and curses under his breath before running up the stairs and runs out the door, following after y/n.
"Gabriel." I say and he stands up.
"Im on it." Is all he says before vanishing.

Your pov-

Tears stream down my face as I hug my mid section as I'm walking. My stomach still hurt from that punch earlier but I sucked up the pain and kept moving.
"Y/n!!!" I heard someone shout. I ignore it, knowing exactly who it was. "Y/n!!!!" He shouted. I picked up the pace of my walking, but before I knew it I feel someone grab my arm and turn me around. I'm met by a pair of green eyes that I've fallen in love with.
"Dean leave me a-" I begin but I'm cut off by his lips crashing onto mine, holding my face in his hands. I want to fight it, but I can't. I don't think I ever could. I grip his shirt tightly and kiss back with just as much force. I pull away, my lip quivering as my tears stream down my face more than before.
"I'm sorry." He whispers, using his thumbs to wipe my tears.
"I can't do this Dean...they're gonna win." I whisper, my vision blurry due to my tears.
"Don't say that, we've killed many of those sons of bitches a couple more won't hurt." He smiles tightly. I shake my head.
"Dean....." I sigh.
"No your not leaving, your staying with me. With us. There's no other option y/n." Dean says, taking the words out of my mouth. I sigh and rest my head on his chest.
"I'm falling apart Dean." I sob into his chest, clinging onto him afraid he'll vanish.
"I'm right here to pick up your broken pieces baby." He whispers, kissing the top of my head. I look over and see Gabriel standing there watching us, I guess Sam sent him to make sure we were okay. I give him a tight smile before he nods and vanishes I guess back to the bunker.

Dean and I make our way back to the bunker in silence. It was fall now, usually I would've been outside but right now I needed to stay inside, locked away. We enter the bunker and everyone is still in the library, same as we left. I make my way down the stairs and I'm instantly grabbed my Sam and pulled into a tight hug. I chuckle weakly, patting his back and pull away.
"You okay?" He asks. I nod and give him a tight smile before taking a seat at the table.
"So what's the plan?" Garth asks. I close my eyes, taking a deep breath before reopening them.
"We're turning the tables. We're gonna ambush them."