Chapter 25

Gabriel and I went dress shopping for the whole day, picking out the most beautiful dress, a mask, jewelry, shoes and every other girly thing necessary. While he was more focused on the appearance, I was more focused on if it'd hide my weapons.

We finally find the perfect items before making our way back to the hotel, the masquerade was tomorrow, I had one day to relax or so I thought.

"Ow!!! Gabe it's too tight!!" I whine as Gabriel roller sets my hair.
"Well maybe if you held still!!!" He snapped back at me playfully. I groan and chew on my slice of pizza watching tv. There's a knock at the door, and Garth gets up to get it allowing Cas, Sam and Dean in.
"Wow y/n you look......." Sam began trying to contain his laughter.
"Shut up moose or I'll kick your ass." I threaten playfully. He chuckles and takes a seat next to me while Castiel takes a seat at the table and Dean across from him.
    "Why is my brother putting cylinders in your hair?" Castiel asks.
    "To make it nice for tomorrow." I reply. He nods, satisfied with my answer and turns his attention to the tv.
    "And ta-da!!!" Gabriel says, finally finishing my hair. I sigh in relief, standing up and cracking almost every single bone in my body.
    "It feels good to stand." I sigh happily. Sam let's out another chuckle and watches me as I do my stretches.
    "So were pairing up tomorrow?" Garth asks. I nod, pulling my leg up balancing myself.
     "Uh yeah, you guys pick whoever you wanna pair with and than you'll get your assignment." Garth and Gabriel team up, than Cas and Sam go together leaving Dean and you. You huff, but assign everyone anyways. Cas and Sam are in charge of the main exits, while Garth and Gabriel take the 2nd level, leaving Dean and i to do the main sweep, aka the ball room. "I need beer." I mumble, grabbing my wallet off the side table.
"Your going dressed like that?" Sam asks raising his brow. I shrug, slipping on my shoes.
"It's just down the sidewalk and I've seen worse, trust me." I chuckle. I walk out the motel room and make my way towards the beer and wine store down the sidewalk when I hear someone calling my name running after me. I turn and see, Dean.
"Hey, Sam sent me. He didn't want you alone in case you gotta attacked or something." Dean mumbles, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.
"Oh ok." I shrug, continuing my way to the beer and wine shop. It was quiet walk, in and out of the store in 5 mins and half way back to the motel when Dean grabs my arm, turning me around.
"Talk to me. Please." He says, his voice stern.
    "About what Dean?" I ask, my voice softer than I expected. He trails his hand up my arm gently, and my breath hitches in my throats and my cheeks begin to burn pink.
      "Anything......I'm sorry just please." He responds. His voice was quiet now too, and it ached to hear him talk like that. I look up at him, and could help but tear up.
     "D-Dean not right now. We have a case......we can talk about this when we're home......k?" He sighs with a nod, and kisses my forehead before leading me back to the motel room.

~Next Day~

My stomach was all over the place. I couldn't think straight, I kept zoning out, forgetting shit, being clumsy; I was a mess. I sat on the bed, fiddling with my fingers while Gabriel finishes up my hair, adding the small touches. It was in a messy up due, and with a small diamonds scattered around it, giving it a beautiful, elegance to it. My makeup was mainly neutral since I was wearing a black mask. My heels were black, and my dress was perfect thanks to Gabriel.
"And done, now go get dressed." He smiles proudly down at his master piece. I do as I'm told, going into the bathroom, and slipping on my requirements for the evening. I wrap a strap around my leg for my machete before slipping on my dress.

I smile at myself in the mirror, pulling on my mask before exiting the bathroom

I smile at myself in the mirror, pulling on my mask before exiting the bathroom. I go outside to meet the others, and my smile widens seeing all of them in dashing suits. Their backs were turned to me, until they heard the door shut causing them to turn.
"Y/n.....wow." Garth breathes, his eyes wide. I blush slightly and smile looking down.
"You look stunning y/n." Sam comments, making me look up and smile at him.
"Y-Yeah....what Sammy said.....wow." Dean added eyeing me up and down. My cheeks became a crimson red as my eyes locked with his.
"Thanks guys, you guys don't look too bad yourselves." I smile, linking my arm with Gabriel's. They smiled proudly and we got into the car, making our way to the masquerade.

As we pull up the large mansion, I slip on my mask and made sure my machete was secure. The others followed in pursuit, their masks all black.
"Remember the plan guys." I say, before someone opens our door allowing us out. I could an orchestra playing from the inside and the sound of people chattering away with clinging of glasses. I linked arms with Dean tightly and the guys followed behind us as we made our way inside. Victorian furniture covered the grand house, the main color scheme gold and of course, blood red.

Dean and I made our way up a pair of stairs, following the many other people who were arriving.
"I sure hope you can ballroom dance." I whisper to Dean. He chuckles softly.
"You'd be surprised what I know." He smirks, causing chills to go down my spine. I smile and follow Dean into the ballroom. It was huge, with gold decor and a large chandelier hanging above us, tying the room together. I stared around the room in awe, noticing all the beautiful details of the old, grand mansion. "Dance with me." Dean said suddenly. I snapped out of my trance and looked over at Dean who had a serious look on his.
      "Pardon?" I ask.
       "Dance with me." He said again, his voice soft and full of emotion. His eyes locked with mine, and it took all the strength in my body not to smash my lips onto his.
      "Okay." And with a swift move, we were on the dance floor. One hand held mine while his other was on the small on my back, while I kept my other hand on his shoulder. We moved gracefully along to the music, and for a moment I got lost in Dean's eyes forgetting the plan until I saw Garth and Gabriel standing over a balcony watching us and eyeing their surroundings. I pull Dean's head down so my lips skim over his ear accidentally. "Ready?" I ask. His grip tightens on me.
"This isn't a good idea y/n..... there are too many of them." He responds. I pull away and stare at him, fire in my eyes.
"I have a price on my head Dean, preventing me from living my life. I will kill every single vampire on this planet if I have to. With or without you." I snap, moving out of the dance floor. I nod down the stairs at Sam who locks the main doors and soon Cas follows in pursuit. The room goes quiet hearing the door slams, and only small amounts of chatter echoes. Suddenly the lights go out. This wasn't part of the plan. I pull out my machete but feel someone grab the back of my head hair and hold my arm behind my back twisting it. I let out a yelp and suddenly the lights switch back on. Sam and Cas were on their knees in the middle of the ballroom. A man who was holding me, pushed me towards them and soon I was on my knees next to them.
"Are you okay?" I whisper to them.
"Yeah, you?" Sam asks. I nod and my focus goes on the man walking towards us. He was old, with pure blue eyes and white hair. His outfit was absolutely perfect, down to the last detail.
"Ladies and gentlemen, tonight I present. An angel, a Winchester, and the pure blood!!" He announces, his British accent thick. The crowd surrounding us cheers, and I begin panicking. Where's Dean? Garth? Gabriel? "First we will kill the Winchester!!!" He announces causing the crowd to cheer louder. I try to stand and protest but I'm kneed in my gut causing me to fall. "Than we will dispose of the angel!!!!" He continues. I tear up and shout, but I'm kicked in my stomach. "And than we will drain the pure blood!!!" His final words really got the crowd going crazy. They stand up Sam and I try to get up but I'm held down.
"No Sammy!!!" I scream watching them pick up my machete. Sam struggles against the guards but it's no use. The man holds the machete towards Sam, ready to pierce him but before he can, a bullet is shot through one of the guards head causing him to fall. Bullet soaked in Dean mans blood. Everyone looks over and sees Dean with Garth and Gabriel.
    "Let them go you son of a bitch!!!" Dean demands. The man laughs before looking towards a guard.
     "Take her to the basement, keep her cool, kill the rest." He whispers. Before I knew it I was being dragged away, than dragged down old wooden stairs, I kicked and screamed but I couldn't get away. All I could hear was people screaming, people dying and than I was thrown into a large meat freezer.
    "NO NO NO!!!!" I scream, kicking and screaming trying to open the lid. I stop moving and focus real close to the sounds above me.
"SAMMY!!" Dean screams.....No not Sam. I scream, attempting to push open the freezer I've been locked in. Tears streaming down my face as I scream for help.
     "HELP GABRIEL!!!" I scream. This was my fault. I got cocky. This was my fault.