Chapter 27

I woke up hearing a loud knocking on the door. I get up instantly and notice I'm alone in the motel, and there are two notes next to me. 

First note

Hey went to go get gas and breakfast be back soon Cas and Gabe should be there
     -Dean

Second note

Hey went to go get ice and candy, be back Cas came with me.
    -Gabe

I sigh, going over to the door and opening it to find no one. But I hear a little whine like a baby and look down to see a basket......with a baby in it. I kneeled down and saw it was alive. Holy crap. I picked up the basket carefully and brought it inside, than placed it on the bed. There was a note attached which I instantly grabbed.

  Hello....I cannot take care of my daughter, and I've seen you and a couple men come and go through this room. You look like a large family and I would like you to take care of her. I have cancer and I'm not going to live long, she has a better chance with you than me.....her name is Ava.

I look back up at the baby, and she giggles at me. God was she cute. She had green eyes, surprisingly like Dean's and a small amount of hair that was blonde. I gently take her out of the basket and smile. She was probably about 6 months now. I bounced her in my arms, causing her to giggle which made my smile widen.
    "Well.....I promise I'll take care of you." I say kissing her head.

-1 hour later

I'm laying on my back, on the bed lifting the baby in the air causing a giggling fit for Ava, when the door opens. I sit up and all the guys come in, which was kinda weird since they weren't together at first but whatever. They look at me, but then instantly notice the baby in my arms.
    "Y/n......where did you get that?" Sam asks.
     "Um well.....I was asleep and than I heard someone knocking at the door and when I opened it here she was in a basket. There's a note too," I inform them, handing the note to Gabriel who reads it out loud,"Isn't she cute?" I ask when he finishes. Ava giggles, playing with a strand of my hair.
      "She's the cutest thing ever!!" Garth exclaims coming up to me and tickling the Ava's side making her giggle and hide her face in my neck.
     "Can we keep her?" I ask with the best puppy dog eyes ever.
     "Absolutely n-" Dean says but Gabriel cuts him off,"yes!!"
     "What no!!!" Dean protests.
     "Dean this baby has no where to go, clearly she's attached to y/n, I mean come on look at her!!!" Gabriel says, standing behind me, smiling down at the baby. I smile and kiss the Ava's head, rocking her back to forth as she begins to doze off.
    "Come on, I'll be the one taking care of her most of the time. I can't just leave her at some orphanage Dean." I plead, holding the baby close. Sam smiles, and comes over opening his arms. I gently place Ava in his arms and he sits on the bed looking at her in awe.
     "She's so cute." He sighs happily. I smile watching him before I look over at Dean. Cas smiles at Dean knowing he'll give in.
      "She is beautiful." Cas comments, his eyes on Dean. Dean groans.
     "Fine, but I ain't putting a car seat in the impala!!!"

I strap Ava in her car seat for baby's that transitions as they grow up that we picked up at Target. She's sound asleep, which is a good thing. I tuck her in with her new pink blanket and baby bunny stuffed animal before kissing her forehead and climbing into the passenger seat. Since we didn't have a lot of room anymore, Garth drove Sam and Gabriel while it was me and Dean up front while Cas sat in the back with Ava.
       "Can't believe you put a baby seat in the back of my baby." Dean grumbles and I chuckle.
      "Well I want my baby safe in baby." I respond, he looks over at me and arches his brow.
     "Your baby?" He asks. I shrug and nod.
     "I mean she's needs a mamma, and I already love her so why not." I smile. He smiles softly, leaning over and places a kiss on my temple before starting the impala and making our way back to the bunker. Ava did pretty well during the car ride, we only pulled over once to get milk for her bottle but she never cried. She only giggled at Cas when she played with his blue tie. Once we pulled up to the bunker though, she cried and screamed so hard the whole world probably heard her.

  Dean carried her in, while I got everything else out of the car.
     "What did you do?" Sam asks.
     "I don't know what happened she was fine a minute ago!!!" Dean whined, almost afraid of her.
      "Awwww come here, what's the matter baby." I say in a baby voice, taking Ava from Dean. I bounce her gently while rubbing her back, humming 'You Are My Sunshine' till she finally fell asleep. I smile, looking over at the guys. "Momma skills." I whisper.
     Gabriel smiles,"Need a crib?" He asks. I nod and we walk to my room where he makes a white crib appear, hanging above it were doves and as it moved it chimed "You Are My Sunshine." The blankets were pink and soft, perfect for Ava. I smile, kissing Gabriel's cheek before gently laying Ava down.
    "Who knew I'd be a mom." I chuckled in a whisper.
    "Me.....either this way or you getting pregnant. I knew you'd have a kid and be the best mom ever." Gabriel whispers. I smile and hug Gabriel.
    "Thank you."
     "No problem now get some rest." He says kissing the top of my head before leaving. I crawl into bed, smiling to myself before sleep carries me away.

I wake up to Ava crying but than it stops. I sit up and see Dean, holding her and hushing her back to sleep. I get up, walking over and smile listening to him hum some random tone. He gently lays her down once she's knocked out. He turns around and jumps slightly, not expecting me to be behind him causing me to chuckle.
"You scared me." He whispers with a chuckle.
"I'm sorry, thank you for putting her back down." I whisper back. He smiles and glances back at Ava before shrugging.
"You cant do this all alone." He whispers, stepping closer to me. My cheeks begin to burn up and my smile widens as I look down at the ground.
     "G-Guess not." I whisper back, unsure he heard me. I feel his finger go under my chin, lifting my head up so my e/c eyes meet his green ones. He leans in, one of his hands on my waist while the other held my chin in place. I closed my eyes, placing my hands on his chest and leaned in until his lips met mine. The kiss was slow, passionate, and gentle. His hands tangled into my hair while I gripped his shirt tightly, holding onto him as if my life depended on it. He finally pulls away, resting his forehead on mine and I open my eyes, smiling like an idiot.
    "Give me another chance." He whispers, his eyes locked on mine.
    "Okay." I whisper, nuzzling my nose on his.