Chapter 39

Dean didn't come to the room the entire night, well he couldn't cause I locked the door. After I calmed Grace down, Sam came out and went straight for Dean. They fought until Sam did what he usually which was make a good point causing Dean to surrender. Dean crashed I guess on the sofa, Gabriel stayed with Grace while I rested on the night of what was supposed to be my honey moon. It was a restless night, so I spent most of the night reading or looking up food videos.

I woke up around 6, figuring I must've fallen asleep eventually. I get out of bed, changing into simple jeans and tshirt before exiting the room and peaking in the nursery. Grace was asleep in the crib and Gabriel was reading besides her in the rocking chair.
    "Morning." I whisper, entering the room and looking into the crib to see my daughter sound asleep.
    "How you feeling mamma bear?" Gabriel asks. I chuckle weakly at the nickname he's given me recently and rub my face.
    "Is this how newly weds are supposed to feel?" I ask, tugging the blanket so Grace was covered more.
    "Not for awhile like 10 years down the road, but you and Dean always seem to skip steps and jump right into things." Gabriel says with a small chuckle, standing up and wrapping his arm around my neck.
     "Mm you caught onto that huh?" I smile, following him out the nursery. He nods and nudges me forward slightly.
    "Don't beat him up too bad, his heart was in the right place just not good timing." Gabriel smiles. I nod and watch him go towards the nursery before I go towards the last place I left Dean which was the couch. He wasn't asleep, he was sitting there with a glass of whiskey staring at nothing. He notices me coming in and clears his throat, placing the glass down and instantly standing up.

  I sigh and rub my hand down my face before taking a deep breath.
    "I-I'm not mad at you anymore.....I'm sorry I went off on you. You're heart was in the right place....." I fidget with my fingers, nervous he'll say what I had nightmares about. Leaving Grace and I for Ben and Lisa. He grabs my hands, bringing them up to his lips and presses them onto my hands, skimming them all over before putting them on his chest causing me to step closer.
    "I shouldn't have left you and Grace...ON our wedding day. That was wrong. I should've handled things.....in a different manner. I no longer have feelings towards Lisa. My main concern was Ben, but you and Grace are my family now, not them. I'm sorry." He spills, feeling as if he's read my mind like a book. I smile widely and wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. He hums happily into my neck, nuzzling his face deeper causing me to giggle.
     "I love you." I sigh happily pulling away so I could see his face.
      "I love you too." He replies before pressing his lips onto mine. He arms tighten around my waist pressing me against him causing a low groan escape his lips as the kiss deepens. Sadly we hear someone clear their throat behind us and we see Sam with Grace on his shoulders.
     "Nasty." Is all Sam says causing Grace to giggle as she plays with Sam's hair. I roll my eyes and make my way over them, causing Grace to instantly reach out for me. Sam passes Grace to me, planting a kiss on her head before heading towards the kitchen.
    "Mulk." Grace mumbles as she lays her head on my shoulder. She said milk in a funny since she was a baby, it made Dean chuckle every time.
    "Ok baby." I smile, kissing her forehead before passing her to Dean. "Hold her I'm gonna get her some milk." I smile. He nods, his smile widening as he receives Grace and I head into the kitchen.
    "Where's Gabe?" I ask as I'm making Grace a bottle.
    "Him and Cas had some angle business apparently." Sam responds before shoveling cereal into his mouth. I nod, ruffling Sam's hair before making my way back to Grace and Dean who were playing on the floor, that Gabriel put a rug down on for her play spot. I handed him the bottle and instantly Grace's lips attacked it. There's 2 things this girl loves more than anything. Milk and just like her daddy....pie. I watch as Dean takes care of Grace, adoring how gentle he was with her.

    "Hey wanna go to the park?" Sam asks entering the room.
    "Yeah that sounds like fun, what do you think Dean?" I respond.
    "Sure." Dean says, distracted by Grace. I chuckle and Sam helps me pack up Graces stuff before we head out. There was a park not too far from the bunker where we took Grace. I sat in the sand box with Grace, helping her attempt to build a castle while Sam and Dean stood watch around us. They were very paranoid when it came to taking Grace out considering vamps could still be after me, and now Grace since she might have the same ability (blood type)as me. As we're talking, I notice a man take a seat on the bench across from me, he looked oddly familiar. He didn't seem to have any kids though.
    "Hello darling lovely to see you again." He said cooly, his accent thick.
    "I'm sorry do I know you?" I ask, scooting closer to Grace who's completely oblivious.
     "Well I'd hope so, after all I am the king of hell." He smirks. Oooohhhh.
    "Crowley." I breathe. His smile widens and his eyes go towards Grace.
   "I see Dean and you have been busy." He comments, watching Grace. He didn't seem creepy, he seemed nice kinda.
    "Yeah.....this is Grace." I smile proudly.
    "Lovely....id love to stay and chat but are moose and squirrel around?" He asks. I point to Sam and he Dean, causing him to give me another smile before vanishing. I look over at Sam and see Crowley talking with him and Dean. I sigh and glance around, where'd all the kids go? I notice a bunch of people who seem to be getting closer and closer. I constantly made eye contact with them, but they'd soon look away. Shit.

I calmly picked up Grace, hauling the baby bag over my shoulder and made my way over to the boys. I kept a smile plastered on my face as I approached them.
     "We have to go." I mumble.
       "Why?" Sam asks.
       "Because we're surrounded moose. I can zap her and Grace out of here if you'd like." Crowley comments. I shake my head as Dean says yes.
     "No zap us all to the car, I'm not leaving you two behind." I snap, glancing around casually.
     "We'll be fine honey." Dean says reassuringly. He kisses my head and without a warning I'm back in the bunker with Grace and Crowley.
     "Help them please." I beg Crowley.
       "Why should I help them?" Crowley sighs.
      "Because I have no beef with you, and I want this little girl to have a family." I respond bluntly. Crowley looks at me, than Grace for a long time before vanishing. I rushed to Grace's room, grabbing whatever I needed before hearing the boys behind me. Dean and Sam were pretty beat up, but nothing that can't be stitched up.
"You're welcome." Crowley grumbled. I sighed in relief hugging Dean tightly and than Sam.
"What were they?" I ask, holding Grace close to my chest.
"Vamps. We need to leave now. Sammy go pack, baby I'm going to go pack stuff for us, grab the baby's stuff and load up the car." Dean instructs me, kissing my forehead and running out leaving me with Crowley. It was silent for awhile.
"Are they after me.....or the baby?...." I ask Crowley.
"I'm not sure love, but since you have that special juice running through you're veins maybe you passed it down." He responds, leaning against the wall now casually.
"Can you check?" I ask. I've been asking the king of hell a lot of favors here lately, I know his patience is running thin.
"Of course I can, but what will I get in return?" He smirks. I sigh and begin pacing nervously.
"I don't know Crowley!!! Like I said I have no beef with you, nor does Grace!!!" I plead, beginning to tear up in frustration. He sighs, and looks at Grace for about a minute.
"She has it. Luckily I know someone who can fix her and possibly you. Get somewhere safe, summon me and I'll send someone to help." Crowley says. He was surprisingly nice. He comes up to Grace and I, and gently holds her hand making her giggle.
"She is quiet precious......don't let her out of you're sights Winchester." And with that, he was gone. I grab Grace's bag and run to the garage meeting Sam and Dean.
"What took you so long?!?" Dean asked concerned.
"I'll tell you later let's go!!!"