Chapter 19

⚠️WARNING SOME PARTS CONTAIN A LITTLE BIT OF RAPE AND TRIGGERING  STUFF I APOLOGIZE⚠️

I groan softly, fluttering my eyes open to see the sun was starting to rise. I turn over from my stomach to my back, and see Dean is gone. I didn't forget what took place a couple hours ago, and I didn't regret it. I felt at peace, even if it was just one night with him.

I feel a cool breeze and I sit up, still naked and pull the soft silky cover close. I look over and see Dean standing outside on the balcony. I wrap myself in the covers and slide out of bed, making my way over to him. The bright lights below have me at awe, and I just stare before resting my head on Dean's bare back.
"You okay?" I ask, my tone soft and gentle. Dean turns out and let's out a sigh, my head was now on his chest but he didn't remove me.
"Y/n.....this was a mistake....." He tells me, causing me to remove my head from his chest and look up at him. "I can't get close to people because they always end up dead and I can't loose you." He continues. I back away slightly, my heart starting ache as if it's been stabbed, which I kinda was. I was just another one of his one night stands. I no longer felt the peace I did before, but who am I to push him?
A single tear streams down my face but I smile,"Okay Dean.....it was fun though." I step on my tipping toes, pecking his lips before retreating to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, I let go of the cover and more tears have escaped. I shouldn't of had such high hopes. I shouldn't have fooled myself thinking something was there. I sigh, wiping my face and enter the shower, turning it on so the steaming water would hit my back. It was a large shower, too big for me but it was nice. I leaned against the cool shower wall and let my tears fall freely.

I didn't even hear the bathroom door open, I just suddenly felt two arms wrap around my waist causing me to stiffen.
"I'm sorry." I hear a familiar voice whisper, it was Dean. His lips traveled from my neck to my shoulders, causing my body to melt into his arms. I turn, but no ones there. It was all in my head. I sigh, washing myself before exiting the shower.

I wrap myself and my hair in a towel, and exit the bathroom, Dean was sitting on the bed finishing getting dressed. He looked up at me but I turned away and quickly went over to my duffle back, dropping my towel and getting dressed. I didn't care if he saw me, he saw me last night what's the difference. I slipped on undergarments, only panties before slipping on a navy blue dress, it was up to the knees and loose at the bottom, but was tight on my upper part of my body. It had capped short sleeves but it was like the bottom, loose and had a soft, gentle material. The back was open, all the way down to my waist. The front showed little cleavage, just enough skin to show off my new necklace besides, the back made up for it. I than slip on some beige heels to tie the outfit together.
"Why so dressed up?" I hear from behind me.
"Gabriel and I have reservations at this brunch place. We kinda found a case and the family owns that place, so we're gonna snoop around there and see what we can find." I inform Dean, my back still facing him.
"Need help with the case?" He asks. I turn around to face him and smile tightly.
"No I think we're good besides, we only had reservations for 2." I walk back into the bathroom, to do my hair and makeup. I tie my hair into a loose fish tail braid and do a simple makeup look before exiting the bathroom. Dean was all dressed up like last night, causing me to feel a burning sensation in my lower area, but I ignore it. I grab my beige handbag and phone.
"What room are you and Sam staying in?" I ask.
"Two doors down from yours, to the right." Dean informs me, his eyes traveling up and down my body. I nod, exiting the room and make my way to their room knocking.
"Ugh it's too early for this." I hear someone mumble. When the door opens I see Sam in his sleep wear, but clearly he had a hang over. I chuckle, shaking my head.
"Is Gabriel up?" I ask.
"Uh yeah come in." Sam mumbles, standing aside letting me in. Gabriel came out of the bathroom in a nice suit, I'm surprised he's awake so early without me forcing him.
"As always you look stunning." Gabriel smiles, kissing my forehead. I smile,"How was last night?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows. My smile falls, and he instantly notices but before he can say anything Dean walks in. I clear my throat and smile.
"Come on, let's not keep the rich waiting, besides they allow people to drink early in the morning. Sounds like my type of people." I giggle, but Gabriel could tell it was fake. But he doesn't say anything he just smiles.
"Okay my good lady." He says in a funny accent, offering his arm which I gladly accept.
"Bye guys see you later, and Sammy get some pain killers and coffee in you." I chuckle before we leave.