Chapter 48

Lil bonus for the fans-

    I run around the house, chasing naked Bobby as he's giggling and screaming.
"BOBBY COME HERE!!" I shout, chasing the baby. He always did this after baths. John stood in the bathroom, a towel wrapped around him as he watched. Grace would giggle and laugh, encouraging her brother.
"ROBERT FERGUS WINCHESTER GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!!!" I scream. But that doesn't stop him, he just continues to run and hide from me.

I hear the front door open, and the familiar loud footsteps.
"Helllooo-Bobby buddy what are you doing?" I hear Dean laugh from downstairs. I sigh and go into the bathroom, picking up John as I go downstairs to greet Dean and grab Bobby.
"Hey." I smile tightly.
"Uh oh monster mommy is coming out." Dean chuckles. I roll my eyes trying to hide my smile. Grace comes running down the stairs as usual and Dean scoops her into his arms. That was his little princess.
"Can you get Bobby dressed please? I have to get John dressed." I ask Dean.
"No, I'll get Bobby and John dressed while you go sit and relax." Dean says.
"But-"
"But nothing I got this." Dean smiles, pecking my lips and putting Grace down so he can take Bobby. I smile as I watch Bobby take Dean's free hand, and all three of them go upstairs.
"Well come on hun, let's go watch Disney." I chuckle leading Grace into the living room.

That night, we ordered pizza and for once the kids went to bed early leaving Dean and I alone. I laid between Dean's legs, my head on his chest as he had his arms draped around me.
       "Hey hun?" Dean mumbles.
       "Hm?" I hum.
      "Let's go to Vegas." He suggests.
       "Remember last time we went? I'm not going through that again." I chuckle.
      "We won't be hunting vampires this time though, just you, me and a nice hotel bed." Dean chuckles, kissing the top of my head. A vacation would be nice....
         "We don't have the money." I sigh.
        "Says who? We have the money for a weekend trip to Vegas without the kids. I'll ask Gabriel and Cas to watch them. It'll be great baby." He responds.
       "Fine but only for the weekend." I sigh. Dean squeezes me with excitement like a kid causing me to giggle.
        "Mmm I love you." I mumbles beginning to scatter kisses on my skin.
         "I love you too Winchester."