Chapter 30

I wake up thinking I hear Ava crying, and instantly get out of bed only realizing I wasn't in the bunker. I was in the motel, it was pitch black, and Ava was gone. I wobble to the bathroom and splash water on my face before examining myself in the mirror. My eyes were red and puffy, I had dark circles, and I looked sickly pale. I guess one of the guys took off my jacket because I only had my leggings and tank top on. With a sigh I than exit the bathroom and rummage around till I find my cellphone and check the time, it 5 am. Dean was asleep in the bed I was in, and Sam was asleep in the other. Gabriel and Cas were no where to be seen, I peek out the window and see Gabriel and Cas standing outside, standing guard. I slip on my boots that I guess someone took off, and slipped on my jacket before stepping outside.
    "Hey...how you feeling?" Gabriel asks, noticing I came out. I shrug and hug my coat close to my body, it was late fall now so it was starting to get chilly.
     "I'm sorry for what I did earlier but you needed rest." Cas says with a sad tone. I nod and give him a tight smile. 
     "It's okay, thanks Cas..." I rub his arm, making him smile weakly. I hear the door open behind me, and Dean comes out.
    "Morning." I mumble. He kisses my temple and rubs my arms, seeing I'm cold.
     "Wanna get some coffee?" He asks. I nod, taking his hand so we could walk to a local coffee shop.

    Dean reassures Gabriel that we'll be okay on our own and we begin to walk to the coffee shop. The walk was silent, but I didn't mind. When we get to the coffee shop, Dean orders our drinks while I find a seat near the window. The sky was gray, and most of the trees were bare, but some how I found it beautiful. I smile softly watching a couple walk their puppy down the side walk before I'm snapped out of it by Dean taking a seat across from me.
    "How you feeling?" Dean asks, his voice soft. I sigh, trying to hold back my tears and I nod.
     "Fine." I respond. He reaches over and holds my hand.
      "I'm just as hurt as you.....trust me. But it'll be okay." He reassures me. I nod, staying silent to afraid to speak because I'll just end up a sobbing mess again. The waitress comes over, and I notice how beautiful she was. She had raven black hair, hazel eyes, perfect figure and bright smile.
     "Two coffees." she smiles placing our drinks down. 
      "Thanks." I mumble.
       "Hey if you don't mind or if your sister doesn't mind maybe after my shift we can go grab a bite and see a movie. I just think your really cute." The girl says to Dean batting her lashes down at him, causing him to blush slightly and clear his throat. My blood is boiling. I didn't need this right now. I take my coffee, splashing it all over the girl and leave the coffee shop, not giving a fuck about how hot that coffee was. Sister?!?! I didn't even look like Dean!!!!!
"Y/N wait!!!!!" Dean calls after me. I continue walking, picking up my pace practically jogging. "Y/N!!!" He sounded closer. I feel his hand grab my arm, making me turn to face him.
"She didn't know." Dean breathes out of breath.
"I look nothing like you!!! She knew what she was doing!!!! And I hope she has burns from my fucking coffee hitting her slutty face!!!!" I shout at Dean. His brows narrow and he pulls his hand away from me, staring at me as if I grew a second head.
"What is wrong with you?" He asks in disgust.
"I'm hurting Dean, I'm hurting and that bitch asks you out and you blush? And I'm in the wrong?!" I ask in shock.
"You wanted to burn her!!!" Dean yells at me.
"Well since you care about her so fucking much go on your stupid date!!!" I scream back, pushing him away. He just stares at me, and all I can do is tear up. I turn and continue walking back to the motel, not even caring if Dean was behind me or not.

I finally reach the motel room and go inside, seeing Sam on his laptop while with Castiel and Gabriel.
"Hey where's Dean?" Sam asks.
"Licking coffee off a slutty waitresses breast." I snap, slamming the door behind me...well trying to but Dean's hand stops it and he steps in.
"No I was right behind her." He responds. I roll my eyes and take a seat on the bed.
"Do I want to know what happened?" Sam asks arching his brow.
"Well....the waitress brought us our coffee, and she asked Dean over here out on a date and apparently I'm his sister so it doesn't matter. Dean got all blushy so I dumped my coffee on her and left." I respond, crossing my arms over my chest.
"She burned her chest!!" Dean protest. Gabriel covered his mouth attempting to stifle his laugh and Sam looks over at me with a smile but his eyes wide. I shrug, a small smile tugging on my lips.
"Y-Y/N that's not nice." Gabriel mumbles through his hand and laughs.
"But y/n you look nothing like Dean....why did she get the impression that you were related?" Castiel asks. I look over at Dean who now had a guilty look on his face.
"She asked if she was my girlfriend when I put in our order and I said no." Dean mumbles, scratching the back of my neck. He was right I wasn't his girlfriend....we never made it official, but I wasn't for sure his sister.
"I thought you two were together due to the intercourse and Ava?" Castiel says confused. I cleared my throat and smiled.
"It's cool, I'm not his girlfriend we don't do chic-flicks right Dean?" I stand up and walk over to Sam. "So did we find Charles?" I ask, trying to change the subject.
"Uh yeah, found a Charles Johan Williams from England born in 1845, his family was very very rich um most of them immigrated here to Louisiana, Charles stayed in England and was even considered part of the royal family but came here to live with his uncle in Louisiana but I guess he found what was left..." Sam informs us. I nod running my hand through my hair and think, beginning to pac around.
"What are you thinking?" Gabriel asks.
"Does his family own another piece of property?" I ask. Sam begins typing.
"Huh....yeah a plantation in Tennessee." Sam replies. I smile and grab my duffle bag.
"Well come one boys, let's get going."
"Wait why are we going?" Dean asks.
"Because that's his only home Dean. And I'm gonna finish the job I started." I respond, throwing my duffle bag over my shoulder and exiting the room.