Chapter 23

It's been a couple days since we've created a game plan. I won't lie, I was nervous as fuck, but I knew the guys had my back. I felt terrible though, I brought this mess with me, and now they're in the middle of it. I'm in my room, packing what I'll need, taking my time to make sure I don't forget anything. There's a sudden knock at my door, causing me to jump slightly. Jesus, I need to chill.

I go over to the door, opening it a little and peek through to see it's Dean. I smile and open my door more so he could see me.
"Hey, what's up?" I smile leaning against the door.
"Nothing, just wanted to make sure you were packed for tomorrow." Dean says. I nod and look back at my bag on my bed, than look back at him.
"Just finished packing."
"Good good." He smiles tightly. He continues to stand there, and i can't help but chuckle.
"Would you like to come in Dean?" I offer standing aside so he can come in.
"Yeah, thanks." He chuckles nervously entering my room. I close the door behind him, and hug my midsection watching him take a seat on my bed.
"So what's up?" I ask. He pats a spot next to him, indicating he wants me to sit down so I do so.
"In a couple days.....were gonna be doing a....pretty big thing. And....I want to make sure that your okay, and I want you to know that........I.....um...." He begins to smile causing my smile to widen,"I want you to know you mean a lot to me...and I'm not trying to have a chic-flick moment it's just-" I couldn't help it anymore, my stomach was tumbling, my heart was beating so fast I thought it'd burst out of my chest, and I needed him to know I felt the same way. I grab his face, cutting him off and smash my lips onto his. I could tell he was startled, but eventually kissed back. He gripped my waist tightly, pulling me onto his lap so I was straddling him. I run my hands through his hair, tugging gently causing him to let out a grunt. I smile against his lips before pulling away and rest my forehead against his.
"You mean a lot to me too Dean." I whisper. His smile widens and he smashes his lips onto mine again, leaning me back into the bed.

I wake up hearing a knocking coming from my door. I groan, lifting my head from Dean's bare chest and make sure we're both covered.
       "Yeah?" I groan loudly. Garth pokes his head in and gives me a toothy smile.
        "We're leaving in 10, wake up Prince Charming so we can get going!" Garth says excitedly.
       "Okay, thanks." I smile and he leaves, closing the door behind him. I sigh, sitting up and shake Dean's shoulder. He groans, swatting my hand away. I chuckle and hit my alarm clock, blaring 'Eye Of The Tiger' causing Dean to jump up, alert and awake. I laugh getting out of bed and turn off my alarm. "Rise and shine Deano, time to get going." I begin getting dressed and freshening up.

Dean grumbles getting out of bed and slips on his clothes that was on the floor. It was going to be a long car ride so I put on comfortable clothes, black leggings and a green oversized sweater. I feel arms wrap around my waist and I giggle, leaning back against Dean as he nuzzles his head in my neck.
"Can't we wait another day?" He mumbles. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck.
"I wish, but the quicker this gets done the sooner we can plan a break I say Hawaii." I smile. He arches his brow and chuckles.
"Hawaii huh?" I nod and he picks me up bridal style causing me to giggle. "Aloha!!"

72 hours later-

"NO NO NO!!!!" I scream, kicking and screaming trying to open the lid. I stop moving and focus real close to the sounds above me.
"SAMMY!!" Dean screams.....No not Sam. I scream, attempting to push open the freezer I've been locked in. Tears streaming down my face as I scream for help.
     "HELP GABRIEL!!!" I scream. This was my fault. I got cocky. This was my fault.