Chapter 21

Your pov-

I didn't sleep that entire car ride like I usually do. I had too much on my mind, way too much. We finally arrived at the bunker around 3 am, so everyone was beat, including me but sleep wasn't a option. Gabriel vanished to go look for Cas when we entered the bunker.
     "We'll figure out a plan tomorrow let's just get some sleep." Sam says to us as we make our way in the library. I nod and give him a tight smile.
     "Night Sammy." He nods, looking down at me in a concerned way before leaving to go to his room. It was now just Dean and I. I walk into the kitchen and being to make a pot of coffee.
     "What are you doing?" Dean asks from behind me.
     "Making coffee." I answer plainly.
      "Why?" I turn and shrug, hugging my mid section.
       "I can't sleep......too much on my mind." I tell him. He walks over to me and rubs my arms, causing me to let go of my mid section and hug his waist. He hugs my head close to his chest and I tear up, feeling as if everything was crumbling around us.
     "Come on." He whispers, picking me up bridal style. I don't protest or fight it, I didn't have the strength. He carries me into his room and sits me down on the edge of the bed, than takes off my shoes and helps me remove my flannel. He takes off his flannel and his pants, climbing into bed and laying his back against the headboard before pulling me towards him. I sigh, laying my head on his chest and trace circles, listening to his heart beat. He lifts up my hand to his face and examines the yellow/purple bruises on my wrist. I guess I forgot to ask Gabriel to heal me.....I didn't like the feeling of being healed but I hated this marks. He sighs, and places gentle kisses on my wrist than doing the same to the other. My eye begin to get heavier and heavier and I sink into Dean's arms falling asleep.

I wake up, sweat drenched and cold. I look over and see Dean still asleep. I look over at the alarm clock, it's 5:30am. I sigh, climbing out of bed carefully and make my way to the bathroom. I splash water on my face and take a couple deep breaths to calm myself down. It's just a dream.... I suddenly hear the sound of something falling on the floor and I'm instantly on edge. I leave the bathroom, grabbing a machete from Dean's room and head towards where I heard the noise, making sure I was quiet.
     "Gabriel?" I call out, thinking maybe it was him. Nothing. "Cas?" I call out. Nothing again. I walk into the library and it's pitch black. There's usually at least one light on. As I'm about to call out Sam, I'm knocked off my feet and my machete flings across the room. I groan falling on my back, hitting my head hard. As I'm about to get up I feel someone's hands grab my ankles and begin to drag me. I scream, trying to grab anything to anchor myself. I kick the person dragging me, getting loose and run for my machete that I see under the table.

  I quickly grab it but feel something hit me right in the stomach, causing me to buckle over and fall on my knees. The person than grabs my hair, lifting up my face so I can them. They're eyes illuminated like a cat in the dark, and than I saw.....their razor sharp teeth. Vampire. I groan as it's grip tightens on my hair. He slams my head on the edge of the table, causing me to groan louder in pain. It laughs, and does it again, causing me to tear up.
      "Your prettier than I thought you'd be." It growls at me. It was a guy. Great. "Maybe I'll have fun with you before I take you in." My body stiffens and I'm able to grab my machete that was closer than I thought and slice his leg. He whales out in pain and loosens his grip, allowing me to pull away. I slice his chest, avoiding his head until the lights come on and Sam and Dean run in.
     "You psychotic pig." I snap at the vampire as he kneels on the floor, covering his bleeding chest. I knee him in the face and hit his head on the table knocking him unconscious. I wipe my head where the blood was dripping and throw my machete on the ground. "Tie him up......I have questions for him when he wakes up." I instruct Sam and Dean as they watch me, their eyes wide.
     "Uh....sure." Sam says hesitantly as he grabs the vampire and drags him to a room where I assume he'll be tied up. Exhausted, I pull out a chair and take a seat, closing my eyes and letting out a large sigh. I hear Dean make his way over to me, pulling up and chair and grabs my hand. I open my eyes, and he looks at me in concern. I give him a weak smile.
     "I'm okay." I say, my voice cracking at the end betraying me. He lifts his hand up to my cheek, cupping it and rubs his thumb over it. I lean into his hand and smile weakly, closing my eyes.
    "What the fuck happened?!??" I hear someone shout. I turn around and see Gabriel with Castile and some other guy. He was really skinny, but tall and wore a cowboy hat.
    "A vamp got in, and tried to nag y/n. We're tying him up for interrogation." Dean informs them.
    "I leave for a couple minutes and something always happens." Gabriel groans, running his hands through his hair in frustration. I sigh standing up.
    "I'm okay Gabe really...." I smile tightly. I look over at the guy and offer my hand to shake. "Hey I'm y/n and let me guess your Chuck Norris's younger brother in 'Walker Texas Ranger'? I chuckle. Dean chuckles behind me while the man just frowns and shakes his head before taking my hand and shaking it.
     "The names Garth man, and I'd like a little respect I'm an officer." He snaps. My smile widens and I can't help but laugh.
    "Dude no need for the act. I'm a hunter." His eyes widen and he takes off his hat.
    "Oh I thought you were someone for their case not a, I'm sorry." He chuckles nervously. 
     "It's fine, I'm guessing Gabriel filled you in?" Garth nods and placed his hat on the table.
    "It's a rough case, but I'll manage for a pretty lady like you." He smiles widely at me. I giggle hearing Dean clear his throat behind me before wrapping his arm around my waist.
    "Hiya Dean." Garth smiles at Dean. Dean glares down at him and his grip tightens against my waist, but I don't think Garth got the hint cause he kept going. "Dean I didn't know you kept such pretty girls with you, if I knew I would've moved in." He winks at me. I laugh, and kiss Dean's cheek.
    "Imma go make breakfast, you boys have fun." I smile. Garth's eyes widen and he begins rambling apologies as I leave the room.

  Cas follows and takes a seat at the table.
      "Your hurt." He states plainly. I smile while pulling out the things I need for breakfast.
      "I'll be okay." I respond. He nods and stares at me, causing me to get the creeps.
     "You have changed since we first met." Cas says. I look up at him confused and tilt my head like he usually does.
     "In what way?"
      "Before you feared nothing, and you held up a wall. Now you fear a lot...and your wall is broken." Cas states. I stop what I'm doing, and stare at the counter. He wasn't wrong, in fact he hit the nail right on the spot. I look up at him and sigh.
    "Yeah.....I'm kinda breaking aren't I?" I smile weakly. He gets up and walks over to me, standing right in front of me.
      "Y/n over the time Gabriel and myself have known you, you have become.....a little sister so to say. As Dean has promised, we won't let any harm come to you." Castiel says, his voice showing slight emotion. I smile, and wrap my arms around his waist hugging him tightly.
     "Thanks Cas....that really meant a lot." I smile. He hesitates, before wrapping his arms around me and holding me.
     "Hey!!! I want in!!" Gabriel shouts, running towards us and hugging my back so I was sandwiched between two angels. I giggle, enjoying the embrace of my two new brother figures. Sam walks in, and smiles before pulling out his phone and snapping a pictures. I chuckle before pulling away.
    "Okay okay let me make some breakfast!!" I chuckle, pushing them out of my space. Honestly I wasn't that hungry, but I wanted to act fine for the sake of the guys.