Havoc

Aimilios took off his helmet as he looked around the sky. It was filled with UNSC forces and the guns were taking out any and all resistance, this planet would be theirs. He got up and walked back towards where he had friendly markers closing in and soon he heard the roar of a warthog approaching. "727! Good to see you brother!" An ODST Trooper said giving him a hand up into the transport warthog.

"Good to be back." Aimilios said as they rode.

" You should have heard what happened while you were out, the soldier who shot you down got chewed out." The ODST informed and Aimilios laughed.

"How long was I out?" he asked unknowingly.

"2 hours, We thought you were dead until your friendly signature confirmed you were knocked out." The Trooper said and Aimilios smiled.

"So that means you're coming to get me then?" Aimilios asked and the Trooper nodded.

"We had to get you man, you brought down a warship by yourself!" the driver said as they pulled closer to the Covenants base of operations.

"Command wants your head though, they think your lying about the soldiers on the ship." The Trooper said grimly.

"To be honest 'Command' can go fuck themselves and check my helmet cam." Aimilios said, making the other Troopers laugh.

"I don't think they could stop you if they wanted to, the media would be all over that story." The driver said, making everyone smile again. They drove into the town and all around soldiers were clearing houses. They drove into the main city circle and stopped. Aimilios jumped out and walked slowly over towards the command center.

"Good luck in there 727, I know the Commander will see it your way." The Trooper said as they pulled away. Aimilios nodded and walked into the command center.

"Aimilios! Welcome back Trooper!" Commander Johnson said walking up to Aimilios, Aimilios clasped Johnsons forearm, his commander was a good man, and had taught him much of what he knew.

"All in a day's work sir." Aimilios said with a laugh.

"Bullshit, your day's work is more than most do in a month. And I dont give a shit what they say, I've known you for so long, and I know there is no way that you would let soldiers die." commander Johnson said, patting his shoulder, and Aimilios took off his helmet.

"I don't want any fighting over me sir, just check the footage it's all there." Aimilios said giving commander Johnson the helmet, who in turn plugged it in and received the footage.

"Oh and also." Aimilios said, pulling the bundle of tags he had from his platoon out.

"KIA Sir." he said giving them to the commander, The commander nodded grimly and read the tags.

"Looks like your going to need some reinforcements, Sergent." The commander said smiling.

"Quite a promotion sir, Why?" Aimilios asked.

"Even if there were soldiers on that ship you still single handedly took it down securing our mission." Commander Johnson said, extending his hand.

"Thank you Commander, it was an honor." Aimilios said, shaking his hand.

"Ill get you some recommendations, you get to pick who you want." Commander Johnson said, turning back to the map and ushering Aimilios forward.

"Meanwhile, the politicians want you in shackles until this is cleared up.... To bad they can't do anything while your here." Commander Johnson said smiling.

"Oohah." Aimilios said, smiling and looking at the map.

"So as such, I am giving you a task, to secure the last Covenant stronghold. That is all Sergeant dismissed." Johnson said and Aimilios turned.