Blacked out

"Your honors, see the truth, the evidence is clear that there was no reason to hold back!" Aimilios defended.

"You disobeyed a direct order, risked the lives of hundreds of your comrades that were close by, and let your Sergeant, no, your entire platoon perish." one of the Judges said.

"I saved countless lives! And even more when I destroyed that planet!" Aimilios yelled.

"That is another thing! You destroyed a planet that was a key strategic point! What were you thinking!" The same judge said.

"I have multiple helmet cams displaying the flood!" Aimilios said back.

"And could you not kill this enemy!?" the Judge pressed.

"Okay! You know what! You go to an infested planet and kill the infestation, hell the chief couldn't kill the infestation on the ring!" Aimilios yelled back, the room quietened.

"I should have you killed." the Judge said.

"I dare you to try!" A voice yelled back.

"Boom quiet!" Valkyrie smacked him.

"Your squad have not been together very long and yet they would defy us to save you?" the Judge asked, the other Judges mumbled quietly.

"I treat them like family and they would do the same for me! However! You all need to realize that we just got punched at our house!" Aimilios said changing the subject.

"And what did you do? Went off to fight in another city? Why?" the Judge asked, Aimilios had sworn to tell the truth.

"To secure and find an old friend... but the city had more troops then the other city!" Aimilios defended.

"And your commanding officer allowed this?" the Judge pressed.

"Aimilios should be getting a medal, not being harassed!" One of the other Judges said, pounding his fist on the table.

"I agree!" A few of the Judges said.

"He still committed a crime! He needs to be punished!" the Judge said, Aimilios looked and saw his eyes, they reminded him of something.

"You believe your son was on that ship, dont you." Aimilios said, the Judge glared at him.

"I know he was on that ship!" The Judge spat.

"And how would you know that? He could be on any, or more likely already dead." Aimilios said taking a step forward.

"You have no right!" The Judge said.

"We have other problems. I can be subjugated at the end of this but for right now one of our biggest cities just got blown to shit!" Aimilios spat.

"What do you propose Spartan?" one of the Judges asked, making Aimilios cringe.

"I propose that the trial be postponed, let me go and fight, if I die you have your corpse. If I live we can determine a punishment!" Aimilios said the Judges looked to eachother, nodded to eachother then they looked to Aimilios.

"Very well, this Trial is postponed, good luck Spartan." the Judge said, Aimilios bowed his head and grabbed his helmet. Turned and walked out of the room with Havoc behind him.

"Aimilios!" Johnson ran up to him as he exited.

"I heard the report.... luckily for us Admiral Harper would like to see you about training." Johnson said Aimilios followed him to a Pelican and watched as the city flew past.

"Aimilios-727, I've heard a lot about you." Fleet Admiral Harper said as Aimilios approached, Havoc behind him. Aimilios removed his helmet and saluted.