Her Army

"Beta team, are you in position?" Mark asked. 

"Beta team leader to Black Commander, we are ready and waiting, we can give you sixty seconds at least." Beta team replied, Mark nodded and looked up, the team was in a modified pelican, faster and better armed then the standard, it was the Black Legions standard dropship. Mark looked to his right and found Valkyrie sitting nervously. He reached out and grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers. 

"Its going to be alright, Beta team pulls away the attention, we slip by cloaked, and no one knows we are in the star system." Mark said. 

"Its just... what did we do? I cant figure it out, we obeyed every law, never showed signs that would want us to be retired, so what happened so we would be hunted like this?" Valkyrie asked. 

"Its simple Angel, we started having a soul, and thats something ONI won't allow." Mark said, laying his head against hers. 

"Commencing attack, good luck to you all."  Beta team called. Mark took a deep breath, and stood up, walking towards the cockpit. Valkyrie was reluctant to let go of his hand, but her hand fell as he got too far away, falling to her side. 

"Alright Cat, you got this." Mark said, laying a hand on her shoulder. 

"Its going to be tricky, there are so many buildings." Cat said. 

"Are you going to be okay?" Patches asked. 

"Of course I am, I am the best damn pilot in the Black Legion." Cat said, and she punched the throttle forward, the force was enough that Mark was forced to grab onto a handle to keep his balance. 

"Hey, just for kicks and giggles, Juliet, what's the probability of a standard pilot making this maneuver?" Cat asked. 

"The standard scores of a pilot indicate that there would be a 0.0045% chance that all crew members would live after this maneuver." Juliet said. 

"Please be quiet!" Boom yelled from the back. 

"Yang, shut him up." Cat called, then she caught herself, and glanced to Mark. 

"Sorry, forgot, its just so sudden..." She apologized. 

Mark laid a hand on Cats shoulder. "We all miss them, but they wouldn't want us to be sad about their passing, they would want us to keep on killing." Mark said, and he looked up again, and braced himself, they had arrived. 

The jolt was well beyond negative twelve G's. and it threw all those not sitting to the ground. 

"Ow." Boom whined. 

"Gas deployed! You have ten minutes!" Patches called, Mark nodded, pulling the helmet over his eyes and running out of the open hatch, he looked to the ventilation to find that the gast was falling into it, and from the commotion below, he could tell it was working. 

"Thermal vision sir?" Boom asked. 

"The only way to do it." 727 replied, turning it on as he blew a hatch. 

"Theres a fire! Where is it?" Mark heard voices as he jumped into the hatch. 

"All guards be advised, intruder alert from the roof entrance, please be advised, there is a Black Legion Pelican hovering just above the hospital." A voice called in. 

"Patches!" 727 growled. 

"Working on it!" Patches said, and he let out a sigh. "Done, blocked all transmissions going out of the building." He said. 

"Should have already been done, come on, lets get to the room." 727 said, turning down a hall. 

"Hostiles approaching." Jumper said, motioning to a staircase.