Summer Break

*Note this is a filler and basically a prologue to this book.

"You mother fuckers!" Boom laughed, running forward and embracing Yin and Yang.

"W-what?" Patches asked. Everyone else mirrored his confusion.

"But I t-thought?" Angel asked. Mark smiled, and beckoned them onto the dropship.

"Come on, we can explain inside." He said, turning and walking on board.

"So you two finally get to come into the light again?" Cat asked.

"YOU KNEW!?" Everyone demanded.

"Of course, I dropped them off here and there, I'm the pilot, I know everything, speaking of which, it looks nice Mark." Cat said, Marks smile disappeared.

"Shut the fuck up!" He hissed. Cat smiled.

"I was talking about your new armor, what were you talking about?" She asked, giving Mark a smile that told him all he needed to know, she knew exactly what he was talking about.

"So, are you going to share how your dead twins are alive?" John asked.

"Well, we are going to need to go back a little ways, find a seat." Mark said, he sat in a chair and leaned back, thinking where to start.

"It started with you John, when you texted me that you thought you heard Cortana, I did a little research in the ONI files, thanks to an old friend I got everything I needed. I found out that there was positive data she hadn't been destroyed, but transported. I also learned that she had illegal Promothean data on her hard-drive, which, if my logic was working, meant she was going to go haywire with that data and her Rampancy, Alpha had a complete plan figured out, but since he isnt here... I guess we have to go with the simple fact that we knew what was coming, that she was alive, knew it about a month before she came and said hello." Mark began.

"After that, I looked to who I should tell, I needed to have everyone except the twins, and Jumper, but I decided that the twins would be enough, then, I needed a way for them to disappear. I didnt want it to be with the cost of so many civilians, but... I used what I could when those two 'died' in that attack, they slipped out on the first ship, and you put them into the coffins, I hate not telling you...everything, but... for the good of the galaxy." Mark said.

"What was the plan before that Mark? Ship crash?" Yin asked, Mark nodded.

"That was it, but, I hated the UNSC already, and your deaths with the civilians inspired our supporters to hate the UNSC with a burning passion. It worked, like a damn charm. But besides the point, I had the two keep an eye out for Cortana, and when I got word she was coming to us, I had them land on one of the guardians, and spy on her as much as they could, they reported the planet, the positioning, the defences, the Warden, how much her guardians increased, everything they could manage without being detected, when we broke our alliance with her, they docked with our fighters, and then I sent them with Cat who dropped them off at earth, they reported that my sister was being suspicious, but... like a fool, I told them just to focus on if Cortana attacked. That puts it right about now correct?" Mark said, looking to the twins, they nodded.

"So, Yin, Yang, what are you going to do first?" Boom asked.

"Firstly, Yin and Yang are gone, its Sun and Moon now, Mark designed these armors, and, if I am not mistaken, we both love them much more then the UNSC supplied." Sun said.

"So Yin, Sun.... and Yang, Moon. I see it, you gave us clear hints." Patches said.

"In Japanese culture, Yin is the light, like the sun, and Yang is the darkness, where the moon comes out." Patches explained. *See! I think things through! I is smart*