Family and Business, Don't Mix

727 walked off the ship, wearing civilian clothes, hiding his armor in its bracelet form., he hadn't been grabbed as soon as he entered the spaceport, so that was a good thing.

"Relax Mark, you have a different color hair, and new style, they won't recognize you." Moon said into his earpiece. 

"I know, just cautious, that's all." Mark said quietly,  he walked to the metal detector, carefully placing the bracelet onto the metal box, and walking through, a loud beep came, and he was searched. 

"You forgot your buckle." The man said. 

"Oh, darn, I forgot about that old thing, my deepest apologies!" 727 played his part well, taking off his belt buckle, and placing it into the box, he walked through the scanner again, and smiled at the security guard. 

"You here on business?" The guard asked. 

"Just visiting some old friends, you dont happen to know where the Johnson estate is by chance do you?" Mark asked, he knew damn well, but had to be sure. 

The guard smiled and gave directions. "Give Admiral Johnson my condolences, he just lost his son." He said, 727 nodded. 

"I will, thank you!" 727 said, waving and walking off, grabbing his bag. 

--

He took a different exit, walking out to meet a ship coming towards him, it stopped and out dropped three bags, and two soldiers. 

"Good flight?" Moon asked.

"I hate civilian travel, how did the inspection go?" 727 asked. 

"Passed us off as a Military Supply Travel heading back with broken weapons,  these fools bought it." Wash laughed. 

"Good, they dont know you two well enough to know your wanted, perfect, come on." 727 led the way out of the spaceport, back down to earth. 

--

"Dex." 727 asked into the earpiece. 

"Turning the corner now." A burly male voice said, 727 looked down the street to find a 1 ton truck with a back cover coming to meet them, it stopped suddenly, and the doors opened to show two more soldiers waiting, he couldn't risk bringing anyone else, especially Yang, so this was an operation with recruits, and his two apprentices. 

"Sir!" They said in unison, saluting. 

"At ease, load up our gear." 727 said, handing the bags to the soldiers, they jumped into the covered back of the truck, and the others loaded onboard, and the truck started up.

After a few minutes 727 motioned to the driver, and they pulled over. "Lock and Load, its time to go." He called, his rifle was handed up, along with ammo, and a redye for his hair, he hated this orange. He pulled the strange gel through his hair, and his normal dark hair came back to life. He twisted the dial on his bracelet, and his armor spread over his body. He looked into the back seat to find the others were almost ready. 

"Sir...who exactly are we targeting?" Moon asked. 

"Don't you worry about that, that's my problem, do not kill them.. if Conklin won't come out... we force him into the light." 727 said, nodding to the driver, who spoke into a radio. Two fully armed and armored attack vehicles pulled ahead of them, along with a troop transport. 

"Lets go. This isnt going to be easy on me." 727 said, the driver punched the gas, and they took off down the road. 

--

"Stop, right here." 727 said, knowing the house easily, Johnson had bought it about a year after he disappeared. 

"Shouldnt be any guards or security, but... just in case, Popper." 727 called, a Black Legionarre nodded and stalked off with a few more of his soldiers. 727 checked his rifle again, and sighed, he hadnt even seen him since they left, he was thinking of forgiving him when he took Yang, now, he brought Family into Business, and he would pay for that fault.