Heros of the people

Aimilios-727 and Havoc raced after the soldier as he led them down corridors, he hardly recognized where he was going until they reached a room, one room they hadn't entered in 2 months.

"The doctors are just inside Sargent, good luck." The soldier said, running off. Aimilios-727 looked at his team, they all nodded excitedly and Aimilios-727 slowly turned the handle and pushed the door in.

"Alright your diagnostics are normal, looks like your just going to need some rest.... oh hello 727." A doctor jumped looking back to see Aimilios-727 standing in the doorway.

"The process is complete." Alpha said moving to his helmet again.

"So it seems, welcome back brother." Aimilios-727 said moving forward and grasping Caiden's hand. Everyone else rushed forward and welcomed Yang back from the brink of death.

The A.I. slowly returned to their respectful carriers and they welcomed them back.

Asaroth stood by the door and entered, Caiden's eyes grew wide and he grabbed a magnum and pointed it, Aimilios-727 grabbed the pistol just as Caiden fired.

"Easy Yang, hes with us, a lot are with us." Aimilios-727 said smiling, Yang looked like Aimilios-727 was talking crazy, and he was... for him the last time he was awake the elites were trying to kill him. Yin informed his brother of the last few months and everyone chipped in at key points, they hadnt done any missions for 2 months but had trained and secured the colonies (Not in their armor of course).

"Attention on deck!" A voice called, Aimilios-727 turned to see Johnson walk into the room.

"Good to have you back Corporal." Johnson said saluting, Caiden saluted back slowly.

"Good to be back, im ready to go kick some ass!" he yelled sitting up, Aimilios-727 pushed him back down.

"Wars essentially over, we're securing colonies and making our way back to earth, you need to rest, recover and get ready for the next conflict that calls our name." Aimilios-727 said calmly, Caiden looked dejected but nodded sitting back and closed his eyes.

"We will arrive at a colony soon, I need you guys on the ground, there has been rumors of a high crime rate in the area." Johnson said turning to Aimilios-727, then Johnson turned and walked out of the room, leaving Aimilios-727 and Havoc over their friend.

"Alright, you heard the man, lets move!" Aimilios-727 said ushering everyone out, Corbin remained at his brothers side as if debating. Aimilios-727 laid a hand on his shoulder.

"He's going to be fine Corbin, and right now other people need our help." He said softly, Caiden nodded and turned moving out the door. Aimilios-727 looked at his sleeping friend.

"Get better Caiden, I dont want to lose another friend." Aimilios-727 said quietly then closed the door and walked out.

About a hour later Havoc was on the ground in fatigues, armed with simple rifles they felt out of place as they patrolled the streets, the UNSC had asked if they could check this colony, that meant that it had to be something serious.

The people around them seemed far too quiet, Aimilios-727 felt something was coming. He walked into the town hall and straight into the commanding office, two women jumped away from the man and he stared straight at Aimilios-727 in shock, Johnson paced in behind Aimilios-727 in his dress whites, as soon as he was inside Aimilios-727 raised his rifle, Havoc followed.

"Oh a UNSC officer, what do we owe this honor." The man said glancing to the two women, they tried to move towards the door but were cut off by Havoc.

"Your not going anywhere sweetie." Valkyrie said coldly. Johnson walked over to the desk and began speaking quietly to the man, Aimilios-727 looked around and spotted something, he lowered his rifle and moved over flicking a switch hidden in a bookshelf, the bookshelf moved to the side exposing a vault door.