Black Legion

As Mark faced off, he smiled, remembering he had beaten all these girls, except Tex. Tex was the first to strike forward, like a bullet, Mark countered it and sent her to the ground, dodging under a leg and grabbing it, throwing her into Sarah.

"You're stronger than you look, little brother," Tex said.

"I'm the black spartan Tex, I'm the best there is." Mark replied he went toe to toe with his sisters. After a minute they seemed to slow.

"Your armor's battery isn't meant to let you move so fast for so long, submit, you do not need to fall." Mark said, trying to be kind, sure he was a black spartan, but this was family.

"And let you get away with them? Not happening!" Tex said rushing back forward, she was fast, and according to Alpha, used a lot of her suit's power. Mark grabbed her leg and flipped back, landing a kick to her helmet, knocking it off, Allison spat out some blood, then readied her fists again.

"Allison, come on, you don't have to... is your own daughter only worth the cash on her head?" Mark said, trying to sympathize, Allison approached, throwing her right hand in a jab, Mark dodged and blocked her, and she was wearing out her armor, she tried to keep fighting, but she, like his other sisters, had basic armor, the battery failing on them. Mark finally turned back and knocked her to the ground, where the weight of her armor kept her down.

"You're out of juice, stay down, you lost this fight," Mark said turning and walking to the ship.

"WAIT!" Tex called, Mark turned, his face full of hatred.

"Others will kill us for our failure, there is a plot, to kill the spartans, and raise a new kind of soldier, one they can control without failure," Tex said, Mark turned back.

"Yeah right, and why would I believe you?" Mark scoffed.

"Because the chief went rouge!" Tex spat out. Mark stopped, his heart beating very fast.

"The hell do you mean ROUGE!" He demanded picking up tex and holding her high above his head.

"He killed, everyone in the peace treaty... he snapped." Tex gurgled, Ghost threw her to the ship, he picked them all up, moving them to the cargo bay.

"When did this happen?" Ghost asked Tex as he knelt down, his armor constantly reacting to his rage, becoming spiked, and.... if possible, darker.

"About a week ago, but Mark, its not what it seems!" Tex pleaded as Ghost walked out of the room, locking the door.

"Sir? Your back already? What happened to your sisters?" Boom asked looking around.

"Cargo, they told me something very disturbing." Ghost replied, any shred of humanity he had, shattered by his best friend betraying him.

"Whats the mission?" Jumper asked, the door opening and showing all of them in full armor.

"The Chief betrayed us... he killed the leader of the peace treaty." Mark said.

"WHAT WHY WOULD HE DO THAT! HE WOULDNT! WHERE IS HE!" A barrage of questions were yelled.

"ENOUGH! I dont know why the chief would do this, hell, If its even true, but we have to find him, and take him in, he's with our friends, other old school spartans, we all went through that program, either the first, or the second. But we went through it, and hell, if he's being framed, then we turn our guns to the UNSC, for they are the ones who were going to have our armor stripped, given to the next generation of.... NEW spartans." Mark growled.

"I want the Freelancer squad to stay back as we go in, you might be the only way to get the word to the public." Ghost said nodding to Carolina. Then Mark did something he would never think he would, he brought up a knife, and cut a line across the UNSC emblem.