Reunited in the worst Way

Fast forward to three months later, the Legion had tripled in the first three months. The Black Legion had earned a reputation of the most elite soldiers, and had been the top pick for if someone needed a mercenary.

"Boss!" A soldier called, running up to 727. 

"What is it? Cant you see im dealing with the mission debrief?" A annoyed 727 asked, hardly glancing to the soldier as he watched his troops move off the transports, they had just returned from defeating a covenant rebel fleet. 

"We have a elite on the comms line, he's asking for you personally." The soldier said, 727 turned, intrigued. 

"Are they giving a name or am I going to have to ask myself?" 727 asked, the soldier visibly paled. 

"Im sorry sir, Im new here, I dont understand how everything works just yet." the soldier said, 727 sighed and nodded, then rolled his hand, asking for the information. "Oh! Right! He said his name was Asa- Asaromt? I cant pronounce it sir." The soldier said, 727's eyes lit up. 

"Asaroth? Was it Asaroth?" 727 asked, his voice louder then  he had expected. "Holy shit, no way!" Boom laughed running over, the rest of Alpha and Omega following him. 

"I-I believe that was his name sir, he's on the comms at the control center, would you like him patched anywhere?" The soldier asked, looking cautiously to the others. 

"Put him through on our quarters." 727 said, his helmet retreating into his armor, as the soldier nodded and ran off. 

"I havent talked to Asaroth since you disappeared... I wonder how he's been!" Valkyrie squealed, happily. 

"Lets go! Come on!" 727 laughed happily and ran off to the elevator and to the top of their planetary base, a place they found a month after the Legion was born. The top floor was the penthouse suite, home to Alpha team, the suite below them was team Omega, consisting of the reds and blues, all of which had changed into much more seasoned soldiers, even Griff. Commander Wash had taken control of that team, as Carolina had taken a posistion with Alpha team, her new name was Moon, for the blue color in her armor-Rumor has it that she got a moon tattoo on the back of her shoulder when she earned her name-. Then the other teams took up the rest of the suites. 

They dropped off all of Omega team, except for Wash, who was pinned by Carolina resting her head on his shoulders. 727 had given the Agent a stern talking too about him dating Carolina, but he trusted them both to be smart about their decisions. 

"Top floor." Alpha informed, Alpha had taken over the bases A.I.. But every once in a while he would ask to go on a mission with 727, for old times sake. Everyone knew the only reason he took the station is so he could control his armor, effectively giving him a body. The first time Alpha did this, no one knew he could, so when a empty suit of armor started chasing after recruits, he was shot, many, many times. No one knows if it hurt, but Alpha has not repeated the offence again. The Suit of armor actually was waiting for them at the elevator, standing at ease, the armor repaired from the bullet holes. 

"Alright, alpha, bring him online." 727 said, running and jumping onto the center of the fuzzy red couch, facing the giant t.v. on the other wall, a large artificial fireplace underneath, giving that cozy feeling. The others settling in beside him, Valkyrie leaning on him from his right side Boom sitting forward from his left, all of them excited to see their friend for the first time in a long time.

Alpha nodded from the end of the couch, typing something on his arm before the picture came up.

"Good afternoon! May I ask who this is?" A familiar Elite asked as the screen lit up, 727 laughed and nodded to his team.