3.

"stop august!" i yelled laughing as he tickled me.

"then write me a song" he threatened as he kept tickling me.

"i'll think about it." i laughed before hitting him.

i was gonna obviously do it.

i've been at august's house almost everyday. some days i would have to get some clothes and bring them over here.

"you don't have a session today?" i asked.

"nah." he said looking at me.

i was hungry. like always.

"what you wanna eat today?" i asked him putting my hand on his shoulder.

"prolly some chicken alfredo, but i ain't really gotta appetite right now" he spoke.

"well i need to go shopping to get it." he put his hand on my thigh.

i looked up at him. he knew what he was doing.

"august stop before you start some shit you can't finish" i said moving his hand.

"i can't touch you?" he smirked putting his hand back on my thigh, biting his bottom lip.

"let me go to the grocery store" i whined.

"you can get some when i get back" i smirked as i got up before he smacked my ass.

"august ow !"

"sensitive ass" he said before getting up and going into the bathroom.

i threw on my long gray sweat pants and a tight white shirt w/ my pink slides.

"i'll be back aug." i grabbed my keys, walking out the door.

_

i grabbed everything i needed but i had that feeling that i was forgetting something.

i sat in the middle of the isle thinking of what i was missing.

"the cheese and bottle of waters!" i said walking off with my buggy.

as i was looking at the different brands of bottle of waters, they were on the top shelf.

"well damn" i said as i just stared at them.

"need some help?" i heard someone say which caused me to look back.

it was DJ. how in the hell do we keep meeting?

"i got it" i said dry. i really wasn't in the mood to talk to him right now.

"i think you need help" he said grabbing the bottle of waters putting them in my buggy.

"thanks. it was nice seeing you." i said as i started walking back before getting pulled back.

"get the fuck off of me" he said still having a hold of my arm.

"why you tryna get away babygirl?" he said starting to lick his lips.

i jerked my arm back, pushing him.

"im tryna love you again queen." he said grabbing my wrist hard as hell.

i already knew i was gonna be bruised up by the time i got home, and if august see's this he's gonna be questioning me about this.