44.

"damn chris, he look just like you bruh" I said looking at chris.

we been at this hospital for 2 days wit them because of queen. she wanted to stay wit karruche.

today they go home.

"he been getting on my damn nerves the whole 9 months." Karruche said which made us all laugh.

"whatever man. that ain't no excuse why my son look like me." He laughed.

"Queen can I get my son back?" He asked. I chuckled.

"here." She laughed.

"nigga I'm playing." He laughed at her ass.

"Legend gonna look just like his mommy when he get older. that's what happened with me. Cj looked just like august when he was born and a couple months old but then once he got older he started looking like his mommy." I said looking at cj sit in August's lap.

"oh hell nah don't tell her ass that!" chris shook his head.

"thank you. that made me feel better." karruche chuckled. I passed  baby Legend back to her.

I loved the baby names. Legend and Royalty. So cute.

"Royalty you see your baby brother?" I asked looking at her as she was all up on her daddy. That was definitely his twin.

she just nodded her little head. She had her hair in ponytails that I did.

Cj was being good, I couldn't believe it. August let him get his phone to get on Youtube with. He always watch them kid videos and they helped him learn more.

August and Cj both had their hair in man buns. It was so cute.

"Cj is so cute." Karruche said.

"Thank you. I can't wait until Legend get older so him and Cj can play together" I said.

"Yeah. They gonna be the best of friends." She said smiling.

After a while, the doctor came in and checked on the both of them, Legend and Karruche.

"Okay. Everything is good, the baby is healthy and You are healing perfectly. So y'all are free to go, do y'all have any questions?" She asked looking around before they shook their heads.

"Do you need a wheelchair?" She asked karruche.

"Please." She said. The lady nodded and walked back out of the room.

"We about to head on out, y'all need help with anything?" August asked standing up with Cj on his hip.

"Nah bro we straight. I appreciate it" Chris said standing up dapping August up.

"Bye Girl. I'll call and check on you later." I said to Karruche as she stood up slowly off of the hospital bed.

"Thank you love. I love y'all." She said to us.

"We Love y'all too." Me and August said in unison.
_

"Dada I'm hungry." Cj said in the back seat.

I looked back. "What you want to eat big boy?" I asked him.

"Nuggets" He said. I looked over at Aug. He had a blank expression on his face.

"You okay?" I asked him.

He nodded still looking straight at the road, not looking at me at all.

"August what's wr-"

"I really don't wanna talk about it aight. Just sit back and chill out." He demanded.

That left me quiet. If he didn't want me speaking to him, then i wasn't. Period.