16.

queen.
i woke up at 5:00 in the morning to my phone going off then seeing a message from clarence telling me that he was at the airport about to leave for his flight which was in 30 minutes.

i got up and brushed my teeth , put my adidas track suit on and adidas shoes. i put my hair in a messy bun.

august was still sleep and i'm glad he didn't hear me get out the bed because he would've been asking where i was going & i really didn't have time for that.

i flew down the road trying to get to the airport as fast as i could, because i wanted to see my friend before he left.

i arrive and got out going inside seeing him getting his bags about to head out

"clarence" i yelled out seeing him turning around with his hoodie over his head

"oh wassup queen" he pulled me into a hug

"hullll ima miss you" i pouted

"i might be back in a few weeks" he chuckled.

"i know.. i wanna come to New York & visit one day." I said.

he nodded.

they called for his plane and he grabbed his bags.

"i'll see you later" he said giving me a side hug.

I waved then walked back to the car.

I sat there in deep thought holding onto my stomach. I was really pregnant.

My appointment to go back to the doctor was tomorrow and i was beyond exited.

I was interrupted by August calling my phone multiple of times.

"hello" i answered.

"yo where you at?" he asked

"uh...in the car" i told him

"where you goin?"

"i'm coming home from the airport" i spoke

"airport, fa what?" he questioned. I could already vision his look.

"i was saying goodbye to a friend of mine" i said.

"who yo friend queen? i ain't eva meet em"

"it's clarence, he went back to ne-" i said before getting cut off.

"so you meaning ta tell me you got up early as hell to tell anotha nigga bye?" i sensed his attitude

just before i finished talking i heard 3 loud beeps.

he hung up the phone in my face

I took the long way home, i really didn't wanna argue with august not only because i didn't wanna hear it, but it also wasn't good for the baby.

about 15 to 20 minutes later i pulled in the driveway seeing august sitting on the front porch.

"you need to learn how to stop hanging up in my fucking face, you so disrespectful august" i pushed passed him.

then he followed behind me

"you waking up fo anotha nigga, just ta tell him bye? you wouldn't do that typa shit fo me." he yelled in my face.

"august i'm so sick and tired of arguing with you. and i would do that for you, you don't travel so much yet." I told him.

"i can't even believe yo dumbass" he pointed a finger in my face which made me slap his hand.

i hate when people put their hands in my face. don't y'all?

"you act like i'm cheating. i'm not like you. i don't gotta hide shit from you, im telling you up front. but ima dumbass? you go around fucking with other females, but don't realize you gotta real one right here. if anything YOU the dumbass" i spoke as he stood there then he picked up the big bottle of champagne that was on the counter and threw it on the floor.

it spilled everywhere and there was glass everywhere.

then he grabbed my purse throwing it on the floor making everything come out of it.

"what the fuck is your problem august?" i just stood their looking at everything that just happened.

"all that wasn't necessary"

"you going to see that nigga wasn't necessary was it? hah?" he yelled.

i was so drained. stressed. everything.

a couple of moments later my phone laid on the counter and it rung letting me know that i had received texts. it was clarence.

that moment i knew shit was going to go down.

august saw it and he grabbed my phone and threw it down on the hard ass kitchen floor making it shatter to pieces.

"bet he won't text yo phone no mo" he said then pushed passed me.

it's something wrong with this nigga.

"august fuck you" i hit him multiple times in his back which made him turn around grabbing my wrist.

"keep yo fuckin hands off of me queen" he yelled out.

i slapped the fuck outta his face. at that moment i was in tears. i don't know who he thought he was talking to.

he pushed me, i lost my balance falling down on the floor.

i held onto my stomach.

i guess he thought about what he just did, and tried helping me up but i continued to slap him everywhere.

"get the fuck off of me" i cried, i was okay. i was emotional.

"that damn baby probably ain't even mine" he mumbled.

"i haven't been sleeping with nobody but yo dumbass. you get on my fucking nerves. i need to leave" i said getting back on my feet.

"then leave shawty" he yelled walking out slamming the door.

now i had to buy a whole brand new phone. i needed my own house also. but that will be soon.

...

had to hurry and get y'all a chapter.

I have not been on here. sorry.

stay tuned for chapter 16 (continued) i will put that out hopefully tonight, if not it' definitely will be out tomorrow!!

love you guyz❤️