27.

Queen.

i was now 9 months and the doctor told me i could have the baby anytime now. i waddled around the house finding my leftover chipotle from last night in the refrigerator.

i looked in the box and it was barley any in there. i just threw the whole thing away. august was still in the bedroom sleeping and i decided to just wake his ass up because i was hungry and i wasn't about to drive with my big ole belly in the way

"aug" i softly shooked him. he didn't move at all

i looked over to see his phone because i left mine downstairs to check what time it was but it wasn't there where he usually had it.. it's like he was hiding it.

"august" i shook him hard before he shifted in the bed groaning

"get up i'm hungry" i said pouting

he sucked his teeth at me and continued to lay there and then got up.

he went into the bathroom as i just put my sandals on and put my hair in a bun.

"where you wanna go to?" he asked coming out of the bathroom.

"i wanna go downtown, we haven't been out together in a while

"what you gotta taste for?" he asked me

"steak." i said.

"cuts steakhouse it is" he said licking his lips.
_

"everything on me" august said as we searched the menu.

"no. i got it" i said then august gave me a blank stare.

"queen i said i had it" he said looking at the menu.

the waiter came and we ordered our steaks.

"i'm so ready fo my son man" august said putting his hands above his head.

"he probably gonna look just like you, as much as you get on my damn nerves" i chuckled rolling my eyes.

"you probably get on his damn nerves wit allat yelling you be doing" he chuckled as well which  made look at him with a straight face

"i'm just playing baby" he laughed.

"we need to talk though seriously" i said.

"wassup?" he looked at me

"why do you do the things you do?" i asked

he looked confused. "what? what you mean?" he asked knowing damn well he knew what i was talking about.

"come home late, hide your phone all of a sudden, you sleep late and leave, you barley be home spending time with me anymore." I spoke

"i just don't want you doing the same things that you're doing when cameron gets here" i appended.

he stayed quiet and looked off into the air.

"i gotta get myself together" he said.

"what do you mean? you've been doing things you're not supposed to?" i questioned looking him deep in the eyes. he couldn't even look at me.

"no i haven't been doing anything" he looked at me.

"then why do you d-" i said before being cut off...

"listen.. this we ain't about to talk about this right na, aight?"

"here you guys go, y'all enjoy" the man brought our food out.

"thank you." I said.

"My pleasure"

we finished eating our food in silence for a whole 20 minutes. we left and walked on the sidewalks..

I needed more exercise anyways so baby cj could come faster.

we walked and out of nowhere august just grabbed my hand. i don't know, but i felt like he was hiding something from me.

"i'm sorry baby." he said .

i just nodded my head.

we sat down in the chairs in front of the slushy shop and ordered us slushees.

"i'm going to the bathroom." I said walking off into the public restrooms.

the baby had to be sitting on my bladder cause every time i turn around, i gotta pee.

after using the restroom i washed my hands and walked back to where august was and i seen a girl standing in front of him. they were laughing, goofing off...

what the fuck..

i walked up and sat down and saw a blank look on august's and her face.

"oh um.. it was nice see you" she said walking away.

"who was that?" i asked.

"a friend queen chill out, don't even get mad" he said.

"a friend? okay. I never met her." I said.

at that moment, i was just getting ticked the fuck off. I just got up and walk all the way to the car. but little did i know he was right behind me.
_

"where'd he go?" karruche asked.

"i don't know he dropped me off & left." I said.

"well i came here and i wanted to show you these. i can't believe you haven't seen these, their all over the internet." she said showing me a picture and videos of august's hugged up with that same bitch i seen at that slushee place....

i just bursted out in tears... i was embarrassed and i most definitely LOOKED stupid.