4.

so it's been a few days since i've seen or talk to august. i never told my mother what happened because what if it isn't true ? & if it was i wouldn't want her to think that august was a bad person.

maybe we were moving to fast. i don't know.

but i missed aug. he's been calling me and texting me ever since the day i left but i never picked up or replied.

was i making a mistake ? should i go talk to him?

it was around 7 o'clock in the evening and i was at home.

"where mama?" i asked malik as i walked downstairs. he was getting so big.

"store" he walked in the kitchen and fixed him a bowl of cereal.

i nodded "so who's this little girl you've been going on dates with almost every night?" i asked.

he stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

"why does that matter to you?" he asked.

"i can't ask?" i questioned.

my little brother isn't so little anymore.

"who's the boy you've been with all the time?" he asked me.

i smacked my lips as i walked back upstairs.

i grabbed my phone and a blue gatorade out the fridge.

"I'll be back malik" i yelled as i closed the door.

i was missing august, so maybe if i went to go talk to him, things would be better.

i drove past his house, i didn't see his car. so i kept riding.

10 minutes later i pulled up at the studio downtown.

i walked in taking the elevator to level 3. august's studio door was closed, i heard hella voices in there.

i just shot him a text letting him know i was outside his door.

i sat down on the little red couch before he came out 5 minutes later.

he had on all black & his grill in. mmmm.

i stood up as he stood there.

"august i-"

"you what?" he cut me off looking directly at me.

"if you here ta argue wit me, i ain got time fa it" he spoke.

"im not here to argue. im here to apologize" i said looking up at him.

"ion unda-stand how you come ta me a week lata tryna damn apologize queen" he looked at me.

"i had to get that shit off my chest, i needed a few days to think august" i yelled.

"lowa yo fuckin voice" he blurted

i stayed quiet for a minute.

"so what now?" i looked down playing with my fingers.

he lifted my chin up. "you gotta be able ta trust me baybeh" he said getting closer to me.

"i do, that j-just blew me off. if you were in my shoes, you'd understand." I stated.

"yooo aug, time to record yo part" sneak said walking out seeing me standing there.