41

"I'm living my best life, I ain't going back N forth wit you niggas" i sung while on my way to the nail shop.

"Can you turn it up a little?" I asked my uber driver as he looked straight ahead then slowly turning it up. I threw a mufuckin party in the backseat ! That's my fucking song.

We soon arrived to my girl Asia's Shop in New York. I had plenty of time to get my nails and toes done. They've been rough for a few days.

"hey queeeen" Asia said as i walked in, smiling.

"hey boo, how you been?" I asked her. She side eyed me. "the same as usual girl. I'm doing fine. How are you?" she asked looking up at me then back at the girl's nails she was painting.

"good so far. kind of." i gave her a side smile.

"kind of? what you mean?" she asked. I started looking around at all of the people that were listening, watching me.

she finished painting the girl nail then waved her hand at me, telling me to come to the back of the shop. She had a little private section to do my nails.

"sooo? what's going on?" she asked me, starting on my nails.

I hated telling my business, but to Asia? She actually listened to me.

"so you know me and august aren't together anymore"

"right" she says.

"well not too long ago, i found out he was playing around with drugs." i said before she looked up, eyes big as hell.

"yeah, and i took Cj from him until he get rid of that shit and get help. I can't have my son around that." I said as she nodded her head. A tear came down my left eye.

"don't cry girl. who's watching him while you work and travel?" she asked looking at me and then gluing the nail on my last pinky finger.

"my mama mostly." I told her.

"He's in good hands."

"Well? Are you taking him to visit his father sometime?" She questioned.

"You think i should?" I asked back.

"Girl Yes ! He doesn't need to be away from his dad for so long. You gotta let him spend time with him, Ya know?"

I nodded "Right, but I don't know if i feel comfortable around my baby father." I said.

She looked up at me and looked me dead in my eyes.

"why not?" she stared at me.

"I just don't."

"There's got to be a reason queen. Have he put his hands on you?" She asked me. I immediately put my head down. I couldn't do shit but cry.

"oh my god." she said covering her mouth with her hand. she came over to my side and hugged the fuck outta me. then looked at me in my eye.

"I am so sorry." She said grabbing my hand.

I grabbed a few tissues from the table. "I'm good" i say.

"You are so strong queen." She said nodding her head.

About 30 minutes later, I was out of her shop. While I was in the uber, I decided to call Clarence to see where he was.

No answer.

I called him about two more times, still no answer. Okay.

I headed back to the house, I was sleepy and I missed my baby cj. I FaceTimed my mama to get in contact with him and he answered popping up on the screen smiling.