26

me and august decided on the name cameron jace alsina and cj for short, we were more than excited to welcome our baby into this world. i already knew august was going to be so overprotective over his son as soon as he got here. he's been leaving and shopping for cj lately buying him the same clothes as him. he's excited.

after recording & posting my cover to selfish on youtube, i got over 3 million views. not only did i get paid for it, but it was several artists that wanted to work with me already.

"chris throwing a party tonight, you coming?" august asked as i folded our laundry.

"no . are you going?" i rolled my eyes

"yea, why you ain't coming?" he asked looking down at his phone

"because i've been feeling sick, i can't even go take me a nap without being in pain." i said rubbing my stomach.

"what you ate?" he asked sitting his phone down looking down at me then touching my belly

"i just ate that leftover soup and saltine crackers." I told him.

"try to get you some rest ma" he said removing the clothes out of my hand.

"i'll handle it" he said. he made me go lay down, simply because i was on my feet 24/7.

"can massage my feet?" i said before he chuckled but little did he know i was serious.

my feet were so swollen .

he sat down on the bed and started massaging my feet like it wasn't nothing. it felt so good... what made it even better is when he put the lotion on my feet. seconds later, i drifted off into sleep.

august

after being at home and helping my lil baby out i got all dressed up for this party.

queen shifted in the bed and i guess she heard me getting dressed.

"you're always going to a party" she said lifting up looking at me.

"i can't?" i asked taking my air maxes out the closet.

"i mean, you should at least be here with me after i told you i wasn't feeling good." she spoke.

i just stood there then she shook her head

"go." she said picking up her phone and rolling her eyes

i took her phone out of her hand

"august give me my damn phone" her voice got louder.

"why you acting like that?" i asked

she ignored me "so you just gon ignore me huh?" i asked. she continued looking at her phone without saying nothing.

"then fuck it" i grabbed my wallet walking out the door.

i drove to sneak house seeing him outside on the porch smoking.

"nigga get cho' ass up" i rolled my window down.

"hell nah ima chill tonight" he said inhaling.

"you meaning to tell me i came all tha way ova hea & yo dumb ass ain't going ta chris party?" I took my glasses off.

"i go out every damn day. I need a break" he laughed

I shook my head, just then i seen a female walk out and she sat on his lap. she was asian

"oooooo i see why yo ass ain't leaving" i chuckled

"haaaa yeah nigga. i'm living !" he stated biting his lip.

"you a nasty muufucka" i laughed before he came to the car and dapped me up.

"i love you bro" he said

"i love you too g" i pulled out speeding off.
_

queen.

i had to finish cleaning up the damn house. august had a mess here. the fact that i was hurting and he isn't here for me, he would rather go party instead of be here with me.

i had to put the laundry up because he didn't do it.

i was feeling a little better.

clarence really wanted to hangout and see me but i couldn't do that to august even though it was nothing like that... even though august has been doing me wrong, but i have a son on the way and i need to focus on him.

august.

"what's ya name again shorty?" i asked as i sat beside her. she was puerto rican, short with curly hair. i can't lie she was bad man

"cassie" she smiled

"you got tha most beautiful smile i've ever seen ma" i said which made her blush.

"thank you." she said sippin her cup

it was crowded in this muufuckka, bad shorties everywhere but not as bad as tha one i had beside me.

"i just want to say happy birthday baby. i love you so much and you know i could say more than this but ima say that for later. i love you" karruche said to chris as everyone clapped their hands.

ole girl took a few videos of us. she was looking all bad and shit.

she whispered in my ear that she was going to get another drink. i just nodded and explored her body as she walked away.

when she came back, she tried sitting beside me but i pulled her down on my lap.

i bit my lip cause damn... i had my hands all ova her and she ain't mind.

we partied a lil bit mo' & we both left out early.

"i had a good time with you." she said smiling.

"i had a good time wit you too babygirl." i said.

"call me sometime" she smiled as she handed me her phone as i put my number in.

i pulled her in for a hug. she wrapped her arms around my neck as i put my hands on her waist then down to her butt, gripping it.

......

don't freak out, i have a more detailed chapter coming tomorrow. i just had to rush and write this because i've been slacking.. i'm srry💚

i appreciate the patience