40.

Queen.

"clare you play too much" i playfully slapped him on his big arm.

"yo patty, you remember that time when queen fell up tha stairs when she walked back on stage at her performance?" clare bursted out in laughter along with patty

"naw y'all play too much." i side eyed clare and patty at that!

"like how tha hell you fall up tha stairs?" patty jumped up laughing.

"i can't breath yooo" he laughed. that shit wasn't funny

"it's not that funny anymore" i said rolling my eyes

"nah let's bring up the time when clare threw a whole tantrum in the car when he lost his durag a while back" I laughed

"yoo. that wasn't funny, i couldn't even go get anotha one because we had been busy" he spoke out before i started laughing.

"and clare, remember when we had uber eats and patty had took his food out of the bag and dropped the whole plate on the floor and he didn't have anything to eat" i bursted out laughing, jumping around. i could not breathe.

"nigga had to eat the rest of them stale ass corn flakes that was on top of the refrigerator" Clarence said as we both laughed together. patty just stood in the corner with a plain ass look on his face.

"ima admit, them shits was nasty" he said which made us all laugh.

"you could've bought another plate tho" clarence said.

"hell no. that day i refused to spend any more money" he shook his head.

we were back in New York in the basement, i missed my little baby cj. he was with my mom at the moment. mommy baby was getting so big.

"you cooking tonight queen?" patty asked turning on the tv.

"yeah i was tonight. armon and trey coming to see me while they're in New York" i said.

"trey wanted me to make my spaghetti" i said.

"YES! i been wanting that" he said jumping up. i chuckled at his reaction.

"you need me to go to the store?" patty asked.

"sure, ima give you a list for the things i need."

"i know what to get queen" he shook his head

"what to get then?" i asked, testing him.

"hamburger meat, noodles and garlic bread moe"

"make sure you get the 3 cheese garlic bread and get some Parmesan" i said handing him the money

"ion need that, i got you sis" he told me before leaving out the door.

-

"I swea queen so good at cooking" Clare said before i smirked at him.

"don't tell her that" Armon said chuckling

"aye don't try playing my sis" Trey blurted.

"right, Armon! You tearing it up." I spoke out after throwing my plate away then rubbing my stomach.

"that stomach hurt dont it?" Patty questioned.

"like hell" i said being serious as everybody started laughing.

"go shit" armon said beginning to chuckle as i gave him that "you get on my nerves" look.

"yooo chill" clare said making a stank face. "you see i'm still eating" he slurped the noodles in his mouth