13.

i started to beat nicki ass, i started off by punching her in her shit.

then she laid a hand on me, which made me punch her dead in her eye, next thing you know the we were rolling on the studio floor just fighting.

everything was getting knocked over, the speakers, everything.

august tried pulling me off but i hit him in his shit too.

the security guards came inside pulling me off both of them.

"I PROMISE YOU ONCE I SEE YOU AGAIN BITCH, IMA FUCK YOU UP" i yelled at nicki trying to get ahold of her again but the big ass security guard had me.

"get off of me" i yelled, they walked me outside told me to cool down.

i swear once i get see august it's over !

i took the long way back to august's house, my stomach was hurting, i didn't feel good at all.

i pulled into the driveway and august wasn't there thank god.

i went inside and started packing my shit. i don't care, i was leaving.

i heard the door open hearing august stomping in then up the stairs.

"the fuck you going?" he stood in front of me

"august leave me alone" i got up and put my shit on the bed.

he grabbed my suitcase dumping out all the clothes "you ain't going no where queen" he threw my suitcase.

i pushed him hard as hell, almost making him lose balance.

he then grabbed my wrists pinning me down on the bed, getting all in my face.

"get the fuck up off of me before i slap the shit outta you" i said as he still held me down.

i tried getting out of his grip but he wouldn't let me.

"you ain't going no where queen" he yelled.

"i ain't about to lose you, i fucked up aight?" he let go of me.

"yeah you fucked up and i'm done. im sitting over here being loyal & you do me like that? i thought i could trust your ass august." I told him as he sat there putting his face in his hands

"so you just gon give up?" he asked.

"i just need a break okay ?" i said picking up my stuff.

he just shook his head.

"baby listen" he said grabbing my arm

"no i don't wanna hear it." I said jerking away.

he pulled me by my waist then kissed my cheek.

he looked me in my eyes, my eyes were watering cause i thought i could trust him

i pulled away from his grip "i'll be back to get the rest of my stuff tomorrow." I said before leaving and slamming the door.

I just rode around atlanta, i stopped by chipotle and got me a steak and chicken bowl.

"queen" i heard somebody call which i looked around seeing Clarence sitting by himself eating.

i'm glad i had no makeup on because it would've been smearing all over my face

"hey Clarence" i said as i walked over to his table

"you been doing okay?" he asked looking in my eyes then he stopped chewing

I nodded. "what?" i bit into my steak and rice