24.

i'm really up at 4 in the morning writing for y'all 🙄❤️

y'all deserve it, i've been taking way too long to write chapters. but i have such a busy life. i'm doing this for y'all so y'all can't say that i don't love y'all 😂
_

today was the day of the baby gender reveal. We finally had everything moved in and set up but the only thing we had to set up was my baby's room/nursery.

i woke up beside a snoring august. He was knocked out.

After brushing my teeth and stuff, I walked downstairs and took out some bacon eggs and waffles to make. It really felt good to have MY own house.

"good morning beautiful" august said snaking his arms around my waist and then rubbing my belly.

"morning, you hungry?" I asked before kissing his lips.

"mmm. yeen gotta question that, you already know" he laughed then sat down on the high chairs.

about 20 minutes later the food was done. I put strawberries on top of our waffle and we ate in silence.

"you ready for the big day baby?" august asked.

"you know i am" i said smiling.

it was a knock on the door which i knew immediately who it was.

"come in" i yelled out. Chris's girlfriend Karruche came in, did i mention she was the one doing the gender reveal for us.

"ima need either you or august's car to put the powder in." she said.

we were going to do it a little different. we were gonna do a gender reveal burnout.

"you can use my audi out there." august said giving her the key.

After cleaning, me and august went upstairs, took a shower and got dressed for the big day.

I dressed in a dark purple two piece. It was a strapless crop top and a high waisted skirt that went with it and i put on my Birkenstocks sandals.

I had jade here to straighten my real hair and cut my ends. It was so silky and healthy.

I did my own makeup, i had a more natural look.

the gender reveal started in an hour and i got downstairs to help Karruche, Jade and Erica set everything up.

We had clips on the tables so each person could clip on their shirts what they thought the baby was going to be.

We had ice cream in pink and cake in blue set up on the round tables.

It was just so beautiful how everything was set up. Plus my backyard was huge.

We had the little pink and blue lights lit up in the pool. I wanted everyone to enjoy themselves.

the sun was setting.. it it began to look more beautiful.

everyone started getting there, i kept our gate open for the ones that were coming to our new home.

"congratulations sis" trav, august's other brother said.

"thank you. is that little cali?" i asked looking at her pretty self. i haven't seen her ever since she was a newborn she gotten so big.

he nodded. "hey little mama" i tickled her as she formed a little smile on her face.

i seen a lot of August's side of the family there. His Sister in Law Chan came with her 3 girls.

"hey uncle aug" kaykay ran up to him with the other 2 behind her.