37.

clarence.

"then this nigga gon put his hands on her. ion trust that shit man" i shook my head at patty.

"like ion even want ha going ova there nomo" i shook my head again while bouncing the basketball.

me and my boy patty was at the basketball court in atlanta about to play one on one.

"she gon have to go over there, her son be there most of the time" he spoke tying his other shoe

"nigga i know. but ima start going every where with her." i replied before patty gave me a slight smirk.

"my boy care about his queenith" he said patty the fuck outta my back causing me to bust out laughing at his dumbass.

"but na forreal. i might have to beat his ass for touching her. that shit is foul as hell"

"might? nah soon as i see that nigga ima fuck em up." i said

"clarence noooo. you a chill ass nigga, you dont do no drama shit" he said as i nodded my head.

"nah you right. but for touching my shorty? he crossed tha line" i said getting up as patty passed tha ball to me before i shot it and made it.

as soon as we was about to start our one on one match, i seen august and sum otha nigga walking up on the court.

"yo chill." patty calmly said as i shook my head.

"I know that aint who i think it is" august said walking towards the bench putting his shit down.

"you betta hope you aint tha nigga that put yo hands on queen" i said slipping my shirt off.

he chuckled.

"oh you the one from new york? you think you so big and bad cause you from there nigga?" he came up to me like he was gon do sum.

"nigga what you doing walkin up on me like you hard bruh?  yeen gon do shit. witcha bitch ass. fuck you mad for? cause queen didn't want yo dumb ass? fuck outta here" i yelled out taking my shirt off. i was ready. he ain't gon put his hands on a woman. especially mine.

with that being sad i clocked that nigga in his face watching him back up, placing his hand on his left cheek

he pushed me on the ground hitting me on my face, which made me even more pissed ! i started punching that nigga in his face, getting on top of him beating the fuck outta his face.

"huh? what now? i bet you wont put yo hands on her again" i said getting pulled back by some big ass dudes.

i tried attacking his dumb ass again but they had me arm gripped TIGHT my nigga

"when i see you again nigga its over wit" he said as his lip continued to bleed. dat nigga had a whole black eye

"what da hell goin on?!" some dude and a lady went running over to august.

he pointed at me then they looked over at me seeing us both being held back. they made august leave ASAP

she looked familiar. it looked like queen's mama.

she ran over to me looking confused as me and patty grabbed our shit.

"what's going on?" she asked with the other dude behind her.

"ole dumbass got his ass handle fo putting his hands on queen." i said putting my duffle bag on my shoulder.

"queen?"

"queen naija.." i got it through her head.

"my daughter? wha- wait... who are you?" she asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

"i talk to her. we ain't official but we together. and dis nigga put his hands on her. she came to the hotel wit bruises on her neck." i said to her as her eyes filled up with water.

"that nigga hit my sister ?!" queen brother started getting loud and shit. pissed.

queen mama started to cry. she was mad you could tell.

"let me catch that nigga on god" patty said.

"he betta be glad i didn't jump in that shit" patty added.

"yeah cause when i see him, its ova with" malik said punching the palm of his hand.

-
queen.

"why you didn't tell me about this?" my mama asked me as we both just sat in the living room.

"i- i don't know.. what would you even do about it mama?" i put my hand on my forehead.

"ima beat his ass for touching my daughter!" she said as her eyes got big.

"queen you can't just let him get away with this." she said shaking her head.

"damn right" clare butted in

"i know that. but fighting isn't the answer clare" i said looking over at him.

"why you tryna save him?" he asked as i looked at him with a stank look.

"clare i'm not tryna sa-"

"yeah whatever. ima go upstairs wit malik ma" he spoke talking to my mom & completely cutting me off and walking upstairs before she nodded.

"he cares about you queen." she said as i just got emotional for no reason.

"dont cry baby." she started to rub my back.

"i'm just so tired of everything, it's with cj .. like i can't see him everyday anymore. august puts me through hell.. i have so much shit- excuse me sorry.. but so much stuff going on mom. like. I gotta hold these concerts back until another time .. it's so much." i said sobbing completely.

"baby. this will all come back on him. cj is fine.  he's in good hands when he's not with you. okay? stop crying. everything is gonna get better for you." she explained.

i heard someone bamming on the door, which caused everyone to go to the door. it was the police.

malik opened the door while all of us followed behind him.

"i'm here for Clarence White...."

-

YALL I've been busy! school is approaching!!!

did yall hear the news??? QUEEN PREGNANT BY CLARENCE 😍😍😍 im too happy for them!