14.

it's been about 2 weeks since i've talk to august or even seen him. me and Clarence have been hanging out a lot lately, getting closer and everything.

i haven't even went to august's to get the rest of my stuff but that's where i'm on my way to now.

i pulled on the side of his driveway

i knocked on the door and he opened the door letting me in.

"i'm just here to get the rest of my stuff" i said as i walked upstairs and put my makeup in my suitcase and about to get my clothes from the drawers.

"holup" august said.

he sat on the bed just staring at me, "listen to me aight? i'm sorry i was drunk and i-"

"you was drunk? that's your excuse huh? august you know what you were doing. i don't wanna hear that i'm sorry shit anymore" i told him as i continued but he grabbed my hand.

"if you just fuckin' listen to me queen damn." it was a pause then he continued to talk.

"i was just drunk, she set me up, she got me drunk and high then she got ahold of me & tried to fuck me mane" he explained.

"but what the fuck you doing being in the studio with her after y'all already finished the song and video?!" i yelled, he looked innocent and i felt bad.

"me and sneak was there then sneak left, i was just chillin, my door was open and she walked in wit 2 bottles of liquor."

"she told me to taste it, and we kept drinkin shots of it" he added

i shook my head

"please don't leave, i lost mel already and my mama. ian even got nobody, you tha only one by my side" he said as tears fell.

i got up and hugged him, honestly. but when i see nicki that's her ass.

"where you go that night you left?" he asked me.

i cleared my throat "i was at home" i lied.

he nodded his head

a few minutes later my mama called.

"hello" i answered

"well hey baby what you doing?" she asked me

"hey ma nothing at the house." I told her walking downstairs

"you and handsome coming later?" she asked.

"if he wants to"

"you okay sweetheart?" she asked.

"yeah...yeah. but i will be over there soon" i told her before i hung up.

"we going ova ma house?" august as he sat beside me.

"you want to?"

he nodded his head .

i got dressed in my black and red jumpsuit from fashionova and some regular sandals. then i put my hair up in a tight ponytail.

august got dressed too.

"baby you ready?" he came out the room in some adidas sweat suit and his wolf grey j's.

"yeah" i said as i held my stomach.

"you okay?" he asked me

"yeah, i'm just not feeling good." i replied.

he looked me in the face noticing my face was kind of red.

that moment i ran to the bathroom barley making it and started throwing up