23.

queen.

It's been a couple of days since i've seen or talked to august. I've been trying to apologize but i never got a reply from him.

I noticed that today was his brother's Mel birthday and i already knew that today would be hard for him.

I rhode by his house and i didn't see his car there and i figured another place that he'd be... and that was Mel's grave.

I drove 15 minutes down the road to the graveyard Mel was buried at and seen August's Audi sitting on the side of the road.

I got out of the car seeing August sitting there with his all black hoodie on over his head. I walked up behind him and rested my hand on his back.

He looked over at me and looked straight ahead. I seen tears falling down his face as he looked straight.

"everything's gonna be okay.." I said. He shook his head no.

"talk to me august." I looked up at him.

"I don't wanna talk. I got too much going on in life." he said calmly.

"I want you to know that i'm sorry for everything that happened, i knew better." I said still looking at him.

"hey hey, you ain't gotta be sorry. It was me trippin. But we ain't gon' talk about it. Everything cool" he told me.

"how you feeling?" I asked.

he took a deep breath. "I just feel like everything falling apart. I'm loosing close ones, my girl, my family.. My mama not even in my life no more. My dad & step dad was on the same shit. Both of em was addicted to cocaine. It's a lot of pressure on me" he shook his head.

"You know you got me through everything. We're not perfect, No relationship is. We're gonna get through this." I said rubbing his back

"I love you" I said

he paused for a minute

"I love you more queen" he said. I hugged him, he bent down and laid his head on my shoulder. I was so small

"I haven't had no sleep at all" he said chuckling

"why not?" i asked.

"you know i can't sleep with out you." he laughed which caused me to too.

I followed august home and we just laid around chilling for the rest of the day.

"what daddy baby doing in there?" august kissed on my stomach.

"my son gon look just like me" he said looking up at me.

"August, It's not a boy." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

He's been saying it's a boy for the longest when we both don't know.

"It ain't no girl eitha" he said.

I just chuckled looking at how serious he was.

Our official Baby Gender Reveal was in 3 days. Chris girlfriend Karruche was doing it for us so she was the only one who knew what it was.

Me and August were going to go ahead and put a down payment on the house that we've been looking at tomorrow morning.

It was time for the both of us to grow up. Every time August gets mad he wants me to leave his house and Every time i leave his house i go straight to my mama's house. I decided i can't keep running there. I need my own house. We're growing a family and this can't keep happening.

I took me a long shower and got out to see August laying down snoring his life away. I just shook my head and laid down with him.
_

"Thank you so much" i said to the dealer who sold us the house. It was a huge house that came with a gate. It had 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. It was so huge and it was the perfect size for us. It had a little bit more room.

"damn we did it bae" august said jumping up and down.

"we did. I love it" I said smiling.

"I can't wait until we build and build man." He smiled.

We went to August's and moved everything out. We had the U-Haul trucks to bring out things to our brand new house.

I was beyond excited..
_

short chap. I know. Im sorry. 💚

ayeee we at 4k reads 🤟🏽

who should i do my next book on? suggestions?