chapter 16 (continued)

August.
"appreciate it dawg" derek said passing me a few $20 bills as i put weed in his hand.

i had to do this shit mane. i wasn't even working on music like i supposed to. i mean, i got hella money but shit, why not make a quick lil drop.

"nigga you comin back?" he asked me

derek was one of tha niggas that be in tha trap wit me sometimes.

"i'a let you kno" i told him as drove off heading to tya house.

i bet y'all wondering why im goin' there.. me and queen neva really on good terms. so i just hangout there.

i pulled on tha side seeing her about to get in her lil car.

"wassup? where you headed?" i let my window down.

she came ova to tha car then sat in the passenger seat.

"i was gonna go to the pool at my friend house, im kinda tired of sitting in the house" she chuckled.

"i came ova hea to kick it shawty" i told ha cuttin' my car off.

"kick it huh? ugh, i guess so" she smirked.

to this point i ain't really care, shit. queen messin' round, i will too

i followed her in tha house, it felt good in there mane im tellinya

"why you all of a sudden wanna "kick it" aug? what's up?" she sat on tha stool while i sat on ha couch.

"what you mean? i always be kickin it witcha" i chuckled then patted the seat beside me wanting her to sit beside me

she had on a all black one piece with soke short ass shorts. she was bout thick as hell too.

i really just wanted some, i won't lie cause i haven't been getting shit from queen lately.

i rubbed on her thigh, she bit her lip then sat on top of me

"what you gon do shawty?" i smirked as i placer my hands on her ass

"i'm taking over. so just sit back and let me do what i gotta do" she said in a light voice.

i needed this forreal
-
i left tya house around 3 in tha morning. i had hickies all ova my neck and shit

a yung nigga had to sleep wit my hoodie on.

it was 8:00 in the morning, a nigga was tired as hell i could barley get my ass up.

i had to go to this doctor's appointment wit queen.

i got in the hot shower so it could wake me up a lil bit, i threw on anotha hoodie, my pants and my all black 1's.

queen was dressed casual, had her hair in a slick ponytail with no makeup.

"you ready?" i asked as she just nodded her head.

i knew she ain't wanna talk to me but we gotta communicate about certain shit.

we got in my car and i sped off heading on tha highway.

i put my hand on her thigh, and i could feel her looking at me as i watched the road.

about 15 minutes later, we arrived at the obgyn. we walked in, we seen paparazzi snapping pictures asking hella questions. i held on to queen hand as we pushed thru them mfs.

we walked in and signed in then took our seats waiting on them to call us.

then a lady came with a clipboard looking around.

"alsina?" she called then we both stood up following her to the back room.

"here for your check up?" she asked then queen nodded.

"alright, so today i'm going to check your blood pressure, so sit on the bed" she told queen as i watched.

she did allat.

"alright, good" she unwrapped it off of her arm.

"okay so now i want you to lay down and i'm gonna get an ultrasound." she spoke as she got the warm stuff out then smoothing it on her stomach.

we looked at the screen, she looked all around just to see if there was a lil seed, but she looked confused.

"i'll be right back..." she said leaving the room.

(by the way, queen is 8 weeks now)

a couple minutes later a man came in with the other doctor behind him.

"good morning guys, im doctor case. how are y'all?" he came in sitting in the stool.

"good, good" me and queen said in unison

"how are you?" queen asked.

"aw i'm doing fine, alright let me see" he grabbed the thing rubbing it on queen's stomach.

then he stopped.

"what's going on?" i asked him. he looked at me with caring eyes..

"i'm so sorry" he looked at both of us then giving queen a tight hug as she sat there and cried. shit i cried to. tears strolled down my face heavily

i walked out breaking down crying. shit a nigga just lost his child, i ain't eva had this feelin' befo.

the man doctor followed me patting my back.

"come sit in here, cool off" he said as i cried harder.

he put his hand on my back. "baby loss was caused of stressing. mama isn't supposed to stress so much while she's pregnant." he said. i kept my hands on my face.

it could've been my fault.

"man DAMN" i threw my hat

a few doctors came in to figure out what was going on.

i walked back in the room where queen was.

"you ready?" she asked getting up off the bed.

"yeah baby. i am" i put my arm around her and we walked out heading home.

im kind of glad we ain't really tell a whole lotta people about this
_

"please baby?" i asked, trying to convince her to go out with me and get allat off her chest.

"august we go out almost everynight and plus i'm still upset with you." she said.

"what can i do to make it up to you?" i asked, i was serious as hell.

"first of all you can go ahead and buy me a new phone..." she spoke then i chuckled.

"i am bae" i told her. she smiled.

"but we gotta talk..." she said.

"about what? wassup?" i asked. i was confused.

she walked downstairs then i followed her.

"sit" she pointed at the stool at the kitchen table.

"listen august, right now i feel like this was a sign, this whole situation that literally just happened. we aren't ready to be parents, do you see how much we argue? how much we leave when we argue? i honestly just need a break.. and it's for the both of US. i just want our relationship to be better, stronger and everything." she looked up at me.

"i don't wanna lose you queen forreal" i said then she closed her eyes taking a deep breath.

"you ain't gonna lose me august, this is just a break so we can get ourselves together to better our relationship." she explained then i nodded.

"you know what? aight." i agree'd.

to be honest witcha i needed a break, so i could get my shit togetha....