5. Private Dancer

Adriana

It was another slow night. I don't know why I was surprised though. Thursdays were always slow. The weekends was always "turn up" time. I nodded my head at a few girls who were coming for their shifts. Newbies. They'd only been here for a few weeks compared to my two years. They were nice girls, but I don't think they'd last too long here. Not everyone had the right mentality for this job.

I had been sitting back stage for the duration of the last two performances. Nothing I hadn't already seen before. No one bothered to do anything extra ordinary on a weekday. Less people, less money. Not worth the time or effort.

"I could have stayed home tonight." I mumbled, picking at my nails. I was in need of a manicure. "Maybe me and Mariya could go tomorrow?"

"Bitch, you really need to stop talkin' to yourself. Crazy ass."

"Shut the fuck up, Jamie!" I said, swatting her with my hand. Her ass was always catching me talking to myself. Jamie only rolled her eyes and plopped on the seat across from me. "Why you sittin' back here looking like Eeyore anyway?"

"Bitch, I do not like fuckin' Eeyore."

"You right, you right." She replied. "You lookin' more like Pooh with that stomach you got."

"Whatever!"

"Mhm. How come you not hanging with your bae?"

I shrugged. "I decided to come in tonight. And besides she said she was going to busy tonight." I said. Jamie only huffed and pulled her knees up to her chest. "I don't even get why you're with her." I immediately sent a glare her way. "Stop glaring." She said, waving me off. "She's such a prude."

I sighed. "She's really not, Jamie." I said. That's what most people thought of Mariya. That she was a prude, stuck up, snobby. She wasn't. Mariya only showed her "real" self to a select few. It wasn't that she was being fake, she just had a slow time warming up to people.

"Whateva' you say, lovebug." She stood up and stretched before letting her eyes roam toward the entrance. I frowned when I felt her pinch her side. "What the hell, woman?!" She only chuckled and pointed to the entrance. "Your number one customer is here." My eyes immediately fell on the entrance and a smile instantly fell on my face. I quickly jumped up and did a quick twirl in front of Jamie.

"How do I look? Too much makeup? Too much cleavage? Not enough cleavage?" I questioned. Jamie chuckled and waved me off. "You look fine. Now hurry and get yo ass over there before she leaves." She said, smiling. I gave her a small nod and a quick "goodbye". I was practically skipping my way over to the entrance.

My favorite customer. She was just standing there waiting. Waiting for me. I was the only one she came to see and I loved that. I didn't even waste time greeting. I grabbed her hand and dragged her to our usual meeting place. The room reserved for private dances. The room I only used for her.

Our meetings were few and far between, but I enjoyed them all the same. I smiled as I watched her seat in the usual seat. Normally, I'd give her a little show, but tonight I was feeling frisky. The distance between us was short, I still worked it like I was on a runway. She only smiled and that was enough for me to want to her jump on her.

As soon as I reached her, I placed my hands on her shoulders and straddled her waist. I flushed a bit when I felt her wrap her arms around me. I quickly regained my composure and placed my face on the crook of her neck.

"I don't even get a dance anymore?" She asked, chuckling.

"I already got you. What I need to impress you for?"