11. The Last Time

Mariya

It's been one whole week without August or Adriana. After the fourth day, they both decided to give me a break. No more phone calls or texts. The most I communicated with either of them this past week was liking their photos on Instagram. I know it seemed harsh, but I was upset with Adriana and.. I didn't know how I felt about August at the moment.

To make it worse you would think my mind would have been on my girlfriend for this past week. It wasn't. Thoughts of August plagued my mind for most of this week and it bothered the shit out of me. I'd never say it aloud, but I did miss his tall ass. And the fact Isis was always bringing him up didn't help.

This distance shit Liana advised wasn't working for me, but at the same time it was probably for the best. Being around August made me forget about everything else and that's what got me into this situation in the first place. Rolling over on my stomach, I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. "New followers, app updates, weather alerts.." I mused quietly to myself. Before I could even check my follower list, my phone started vibrating in my hand.

To my dismay, my heart fluttered at the name flashing across my screen. Auggie. He always seemed to appear at moments like these. Of course he would call when I just decided to avoid him. Still staring at my vibrating phone in my hand, I sighed. Hearing him out wouldn't hurt, would it? "Hi, August." I mumbled.

"Wassup, ma?"

"I'm sorry!" I blurted out. I instantly covered my mouth after my outburst. His deep chuckle filled my ear a few moments later causing the heat to rise to my cheeks. God. I was embarrassing myself already. "It's aight, ma. It was my fault anyway."

"It wasn't."

"It was. I ova' stepped ma bounds and I apologize." He grumbled. I sighed and brought my fingers to my lips. The moment we kissed was still fresh in my mind. "It's not like I said no."

"I know." He chuckled. "Ya practically sucked my lips off." Rolling my eyes, I rolled back over on my back. "That was definitely the other way around."

"Ya busy, ma?" He asked, changing the subject. "No, why?"

"Get dressed. I wanna take ya somewhere."

"But I didn't even-"

"Ya weren't goin' ta say no." He chuckled again and I swear I could see the smirk on his face already. "I'll be there soon."

"Yeah, yeah."

30 minutes later

Phone in hand, I made my way downstairs to meet August. He didn't even tell me where we were going, just to dress . The fact I was doing the opposite of what I was decided to be doing was still in my mind. Before I walked out the door, I tried to convince myself this was okay. That this would be the last time we did this.

I made it to the bottom of the steps just in time to meet . Standing there with that beautiful smile on his face. My heart fluttered for the second time that day and I silently cursed the affect he had on me. Before I could stop myself, I was on my tip toes with my arms wrapped tightly around his neck. His deep chuckle filled my ears and I was finally aware of how much I missed him.

"Ya missed me, Yaya?" He questioned, wrapping his arms around me. He always asked questions he already knew the answer to. "Mhm. Very much, Auggie." I mumbled into his chest. I was too nervous to look him in his eyes right now.

"I see ya tried to dress like Daddy today." He smirked, referring to my J's. "Please. You will never be Daddy.." He always had to ruin a good moment. Choosing to ignore him, I made my way to the car. Cocky ass. After he got in, I glanced over at him while putting on my seat belt. "Are you going to tell me where we're going now?"