16. Fun and Games

August's POV

Normally I hated hittin' the mall up with Trey picky ass, but texting Yaya made the outing bearable. Her and that lil feisty attitude of hers was keepin' me entertained. She was really goin' off on a yungin' too. When I woke up this morning ha ass was knocked out, so I decided to leave some mo hickies on ha neck. As soon as I made it back to tha crib, she was blowin' up ma phone talkin' bout she was going out with Light Bright today and now she had to cover up my marks.

She swore I gave a fuck. That was the whole point of me leaving the hickies. To let everyone, even her so called "girlfriend", know she was mine. Ion' know why she couldn't get that through that pretty lil' head of hers.

Yaya: I'm gonna beat your ass, August. <_<

Oh word? Lmao.

Yaya: Auggie this shit ain't funny. >.>

It is. Ya mad ova some hickies. Fa wha?

Yaya: Oh, Idk. Maybe bc I have to see my girlfriend today!

I chuckled at the fact she was still referring to Light Bright as her girlfriend.

Fuck ha. Ya mine. Stop bein difficult.

Yaya: You're being difficult. Ugh!

Stop poutin' baby.

Yaya: I'm not.. Shut up!

Liar.

Who ya gettin' an attitude with? Act rite.

Yaya: Bye, boy. You don't run shit!

Here she go thinking she in charge again.

Aight. Imma fuck ya walls up tonite. Be ready.

Yaya: Omg. BYE, MR.ALSINA! >.<

Bye, Ms.Owens. Keep it wet fa me. ;)

Yaya: BYE!

A chuckle left my lips as I looked at her last message. She loved being dramatic for no reason. I locked my iPhone and looked up to see Trey walking over to me with his bag, giving me a knowing look. "You must be talkin' to Munchkin. That's the only time yo ass be cheesin' this hard."

"We just got done talkin." I said simply. "Ya got ya shit, Ms.Neverson?" Trey was my nigga, but he shopped like a fuckin' female. Had my ass waiting in Footlocker for a damn hour while he decided on some shoes.

"I ain't even finna go there with you today, man." He said as we walked out of Footlocker. "She dump her girl for you yet?" He asked, referring to Mariya.

"Nah. Not yet."

"You think she will?"

Why wouldn't she?" I retorted. "Ol' girl ain't even treatin' ha right. Shit, she barely round enough fa them ta be in a relationship."

"Why she ain't break up with her yet then?" He asked before flashing a smile at a group of passing girls. This nigga. "I'm just sayin' bra, if Munchkin like yo lanky ass as much as you think she does, don't you think she woulda left her girl by now?"

"Whatcha mean "as much as I think she does"?"

"Exactly what I said, nigga. Yo' ass is obviously sprung."