22. Ain't Thinking Bout You

Jamie's POV

The more I took him into my mouth, the louder his groans became. He was usually quiet whenever I blessed him with the presence of my mouth, but I wasn't complaining. The only thing I wanted to do was please him, show him what he'd been missing out on while he was with her. Just the thought of him being pleasured by her sent me into a frenzy, I bobbed my head faster and faster, gagging slightly as I felt his generous length hit the back of my throat.

"Slow down." He commanded in a gruff tone. I loved it when he took that tone with me. That was one of the things that I found most attractive about him. How commanding and aggressive he was. August always had to be in control, even on the receiving end of our sessions. He hated losing control and no matter how much I tried, I could never get him to fully let loose. He restrained himself with me, something I noticed he didn't do with Mariya. My pace slowed just as he was beginning to reach him limit and before I knew it, the familiar salty taste of his fluids filled my mouth. His release was quiet and I couldn't help but feel offended.

He was still trying to get his breathing under control as I sat up and wiped my mouth. I stared at him as he adjusted himself back into his pants as I waited. Waited for what you ask? Recognition. Did I get it? No. August went right to his phone, scrolling and scrolling like I wasn't even there. The clearing of my throat didn't break him from his gaze and neither did the glare I sent him. Finally I had enough of his silent treatment and snatched the iPhone from his hands.

"Tha fuck? Fuck ya snatchin' ma shit fa?"

Well, that got a rise from him.

"You were acting like I wasn't even here." I pouted. Unfortunately, my pout didn't seem to faze him as he simply snatched his phone back and returned his attention back to it. The disappointment I was feeling was real. All the scheming I did to get him back into my arms and he wasn't even budging. And here I was thinking my little pool party scheme had been a success. I might has well had been right back where I started.

"August?"

"Wha?" He asked, an edge in his voice.

"Can we talk?"

"Bout?"

I sighed, tired of the word one answers he was giving me. "About us.."

"Whatchu talkin' bout, Jamie? What us?"

"Us, August. This." I gestured to the space between us. "What we're doing."

"There is no us. Ya already knew what this was befo'." He shrugged. "Iono why ya even bringin' this shit up right na."

"Maybe because I just sucked your dick!"

"Maybe cause ya a hoe."

I know this nigga didn't. I know his tall, caramel, weed smoking ass did not just call me a hoe. If I was a hoe, what did that make his precious little Mariya? As much as I wanted to pounce on him, I didn't. As much as I wanted to throw his lil relationship with Mariya in his face, I did. I was mad, but I wasn't stupid. Instead, I watched him gather his things and make his way out of my apartment.

Niggas these days. 

August's POV

The headache that was formin' earlier had only gotten worse afta I left Jamie place. I went ova there ta get sum head and I ended up leavin' with an even bigga headache then befo'. Iono where she even got tha idea that there was an "us". That's tha main reason I neva really fucked with ha ass like that. Even befo' I became interested in Mariya, I neva really like fuckin' round with Jamie. She was too clingy. Befo I even fucked a girl, I let ha know straight up I wasn't lookin' fa anything otha than a nut. Jamie was no exception, but fa sum reason she couldn't get that through ha head. Even with ha flaws and that shit with Light Bright, Yaya was wifey type. Hands down. Jamie? I ain't even finna go there. I was tired of bein' polite with ha ass. I needed ta cut ha off once and fa all.