25. Kissin' On My Tattoos

Adriana's POV

The sun's bright rays shined through my window and into my eyes, making dread getting up even more. I really didn't want to leave my bed. At all. Getting up in the morning has never been a problem for me. In fact, I loved getting up early. The fact that my job didn't require my presence until after the sun went down left me with a lot of free time during the day. I figured why waste it? But lately, I had been staying out a little longer and partying more. I guess those late nights were beginning to take their toll on me.

A soft yawn escaped my lips as I sat up and stretched, the blanket covering my bare chest fell in the process. In my sleepy state I almost failed to notice the nude body sleeping next to me. I could hear her light snores as she slept with her back turned to me. Her position gave me a beautiful view of her plump ass. I nibbled on my lip, trying to ignore the arousal forming between my legs. I didn't have time for this right now. I really didn't. However, I'd be an idiot to ignore the masterpiece in front of me. Being a little late wouldn't hurt.

Being careful not to wake her, I turned her over gently on her back, letting the front of her beautiful body come to view. I let my fingers travel down her flat stomach to her toned thighs. She stirred a little more in her sleep as I caressed the soft skin of her inner thighs, but she didn't wake up just yet. "Such a heavy sleeper.." I mumbled, pressing my hand between her legs. Still no reaction. Huffing lowly, I slid a finger between her lips, letting my finger brush up against her clit in the process. Slowly but surely, that familiar sticky substance substance leaked out of her opening and onto my fingers. Light moans were beginning to fall from her lips as she struggled to open her eyes. As soon as I slipped a finger inside of her, her eyes shot open and her brown orbs landed on me.

"Finally up?" I asked with a smirk.

This was going to be fun.

August's POV

Sittin' hea' in Cold Stone watchin' Yaya and Kay smilin' at each otha made me realize how much she was missed. Not just by me, but by my girls as well. Hell, they probably would have ended up bringin' us togetha' again if we didn't do it ourselves. That was just how much they liked Yaya. Kayden would probably be the ringleader, seein' as how she hadn't left Mariya's side since we left tha house. She had tha biggest smile on ha' face sittin' in Yaya's lap, sharing a sundae with ha. Kay Kay done took ma woman from me. And I just got her back. Ain't that some shit?

"How do you want me to do your hair, baby?" Yaya asked, running her hands through Kay's hair. They had been in their own little world since we got hea. Pratically ignorin' a nigga. "I want lots of twists." Kay answered. Mariya smiled and nodded her head. "I'll have to do Chay and Maya's hair too."

"You have to do their hair different." She protested.

"Why? You don't want them to have twists too?"

"Nope." She proclaimed before shoving a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

"Kayden." I warned. She gave me ha signature pout thinkin' that was enough to make me ignore what she just did. Everyone said she was my twin in looks, but she was in personality too. She definitely adopted my possessive nature over the years. Wheneva' she got attached to sumn' or someone, she hated to share. "What I told ya bout that?" I asked, trying to sound stern. She just pouted again and stared at me. "That ain't always gon' work on me, munchkin."

"Auggie, stop being mean." Yaya interjected. "She just wants to be different. Right, Kay?"

"Right!" She agreed.

I shook my head and turned my gaze on Mariya. "She already spoiled. Ya makin' it worse."

"And who's fault is that?" She retorted, frowning slightly. "You were here before me. I'm just doing what she's used too." She stuck ha tongue out at me before turnin' ha attention back to Kay Kay. "Igonore your uncle. He's just grouchy because I'm not paying him any attention."