35. IDFWU

August

"Babeh, how often do ya hang out with ma mama?"

"It depends. Probably like twice a week. Maybe once if we're too busy. Why?"

"No reason." I grumbled. That was kinda a lie, but not really a big one. I just wanted ta know where Yaya was findin' the time ta learn how ta cook all these N'awlins meals. When she said she was going to cook dinner I was expecting some chicken or steak, but the moment I walked into the kitchen and saw the ingredients she had out I knew she was cookin' jambalaya. Na, Yaya was a good cook and all that, but not just anyone could cook jambalaya. Yaya was one of those people that could though. It wasn't as good as the one ma mama made, but it was pretty good for someone who's a novice ta Louisiana cuisine. Of course, I couldn't gas ha ass up too much or she'd neva' shut up about it.

"Auggie, your team sucks." "She commented, keeping ha eyes on the screen. Frowning, I brought ma hand down and gave ha a hard smack on ha ass. "Ow! Stop doing that shit, Anthony!" She turned ha head back ta glare at before attempting and failing to reach ma chin. Ion' know why she was talkin' shit with the position we were layin' in. I was laid back on the bed while she was layin' on ha stomach on top of me, ha legs on either side of ma body and ha practically bare ass sittin' pretty right on ma lap. Fa whatever reason, this was the one and only way she would allow me to watch football in peace. "Not my fault they suck." She mumbled under ha breath.

"Ya want me ta smack ya ass again?"

"No."

"Aight then. Stop talkin' shit bout ma team. They bout ta come back. Just watch." I said, running ma fingers ova' ha back. She wiggled ha hips in response making her ass jiggle a bit and ma dick semi hard. "Want me ta rub on it?"

"That would be lovely, baby." She smiled and turned ha attention back to the television screen as I started on ha request. She wiggled ha hips a little more, letting out a little squeal as she rested ha head against ma legs. "Thank you, Anthony."

"Mhm. Don't get wet cause they got two more quarters and I ain't fuckin' ya until the game ova'."

"Like I told you before, I don't want any more sex today. Soooo, that won't be a problem." She said making me roll ma eyes. "You either made a face, rolled your eyes, or thought some slick shit and I don't appreciate it one bit."

"Babeh, be quiet and watch this playback of this touchdown ma nigga just scored."

"August, were you ev-"

"Shhh. Im tryna' ta hear the commentary." I shushed ha knowin' she hated that shit.

"Imma beat your ass when this game is over." She threatened.

"Why would ya beat ma ass? Ya really gonna treat ya man like that?" I asked in a fake hurt tone. "After all I've done fa ya ass? Ungrateful."

"That should be the other way around, but aight."

"See? Ya even talkin' like a nigga na." I smirked. It was always subtle, but I noticed whenever Mariya would get into it would anybody she'd start talkin' like me. Hell, she did that shit on the regular when she was with me and I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn me on a little. "Lemme find out ya tryna ta get tatted too. I'll even pay fa it."

"Shut up, big head." She grumbled, pinching ma leg. "I don't want any tattoos and besides you don't need to buy me anything else for a while. I still haven't used all the things you've bought me for my birthday."

"Ya birthday?" I repeated, furrowing ma brows. Hearing that word made me remember I was supposed ta ask Yaya bout sumn, but I don't remember what. It took me a good lil moment of thinking, but I finally remembered. "Babeh, lemme ask ya sumn."