9. Close Encounters [Part 2]

Mariya

I kicked my shoes off as soon as we made it inside his . Those shoes were gorgeous, but a killer on my feet. August kicked his shoes off and went straight to the kitchen. I sat on the counter while he rummaged through the fridge. "I didn't come to watch you eat."

"Ya came fa my dick?" He smirked, closing the fridge and sitting in front of me. I rolled my eyes and watched him open the container filled with strawberries. "You swear I want you, Aug." I said eyeing his fruit.

"Ya do, but Imma let ya front." He said before eating a strawberry. I rolled my eyes. "Gimme one." I asked. He chuckled and picked one up. "Open, ma." He demanded holding the fruit to my lips. I blushed and let him place the strawberry in my mouth. It was tangy and sweet.

I swallowed the rest and looked at him. "I could have gotten it myself." I mumbled grabbing another one. "Ya cute when ya blush." He smirked and closed the empty container. "Whatever." I muttered.

"Why you not with ya girl tonight?" He asked. "She's at work." I replied, taking off my beanie. "Where she work at?" He furrowed his brow. "I never told you? I thought I did." I shrugged. "She's an exotic dancer."

"Ya girlfriend a strippa, ma?" I giggled at his facial expression. "Yeah, she prefers to be called an exotic dancer though." I said. "Is it really that surprising?"

August nodded his head. "Yea. Ya don't seem like the type ta put up with that." He said. I shrugged and hopped off the counter. "We've had our share of arguments about her occupation." I sighed. "Trust me."

He nodded and got up. "Come on, ma." I grabbed my beanie and followed after him. His wasn't what I expected it to be. "Did you decorate or nah?" I asked as I plopped down on his bed. "Nah. My mama did." I chuckled. I figured. Men weren't really big on decorating.

"So, what number am I?"

"Numba?" He asked quizzically. "What you talkin' bout, ma?"

"The number of women you've had in your bed." I said. August stared at me a moment before shaking his head. "Numba 1." He replied with a smirk. "You the only woman I brought here. Them otha chicks ain't been nowhere near my crib."

I was surprised when he told me that. "Why?" He shrugged and took out his grills before answering. "They hoes." He said simply. I nodded and watched him crawl onto the bed. In one swift movement, he parted my legs and nestled himself in between them. "August." I protested. "What, ma?" He grumbled burying his face in my neck.

Instead of pushing him off like I should, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to me. He was so damn long. "Auggie, how tall are you?" I asked.

"I'm 6'2." He mumbled into my neck. 'Wait, what you called me?" He asked lifting his head up. I chuckled. "Auggie. That's my nickname for you."

"That shit ugly as fuck." He grumbled. I frowned and pinched his side. "First of all, don't curse at me. And second of all, it matches you perfectly." I smiled as I looked down at him. He looked up at me with low, red eyes. "What?" I mumbled. I always hated it when he stared at me. It made me feel... vulnerable.

"I just came up with ya new nickname." He smirked. "What is it?"

"Yaya."

I scrunched my face up. "That's ugly."

"It matches you perfectly." He mocked before putting his head down. "Don't let any otha niggas call ya that either."

"Don't let any other bitches call you Auggie." I replied. He let out a low chuckle and tugged on my hair. "And If I do?"

"I'll beat your ass. Try me."

"I see ya the jealous type."

"Jealous? Jealous of what?" I frowned trailing my fingers down his arms. "Jealous of otha females bein' roun' me. That's cute."

"I'm not jealous." I frowned. "Arrogance isn't attractive on you."

"So, ya think I'm attractive?"

"Let's play a game." I mumbled, avoiding the question. I was not about to get into this with him. "Let's play 21 questions." He chuckled. "What's ya favorite color, ma?"

I thought for a moment. "Um, I like every color except for orange. It's so ugly." I sighed. "What's your favorite movie?"

"Four Brothers and Hustle and Flow." I trailed my fingers from his arms to his back. "I love Four Brothers, except when Jack died." He chuckled, moving his face from my neck to my chest. "Probably was cryin' like a lil babeh." God. He made the word baby sound so sexy with that accent.

"What's something I don't know about you?"

"Ma dick is long." He said nonchalantly. "August, please." I mumbled.

"Please fuck tha shit out of ya? Aight."

"Will you just ask a damn question?" This man was going to be the death of me.

"Aight, aight." He gave my hair another tug before moving out of my arms and sitting up. We were sitting face to face now.. well, face to chest. "If ya didn't have a girlfrien', would ya be interested in me?"

I immediately looked at his face for any signs of a joke. I found none. He was looking straight at me with a straight face. I felt my face heat up and I frowned. "August, let's not." I muttered, looking down. "Why ya can't look at me, ma?" He questioned.

Before I could protest further, Aug wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on his lap. "Aug." I avoided his eyes and buried my face in his chest. "Yaya, look at me." I shook my head and I heard him sigh loudly. Hesitantly, I opened my eyes and peeked at him. "What?"

"Answer ma question." I bit my lip and shook my head. "No." I mumbled. "You probably already know the answer anyway." I admitted quietly. His arms tightened around me when the words left my mouth.

For whatever reason, I decided to look up. He was looking down at me with those deep brown eyes and my face instantly flushed. After staring at me a little while longer, he dipped his head down to my neck. I shuddered slightly when I felt his plump lips against my skin. He trailed light kisses from my neck up to my chin.

He let his lips brush up against mine once before coming back for more. The kiss was surprisingly gentle, something I didn't expect from him. He kept pecking my lips lightly until it turned into a full blown kiss. My arms wrapped around his neck and his wrapped around my waist. I whimpered softly into the kiss when I felt his warm tongue slide in between my lips. I could taste the strawberries and weed from earlier in the night on his lips.

August slid his hands down to cup my ass and I instantly pulled away from our kiss. I didn't even bother to look at him before burying my face back in his chest.

"Stay the night, Yaya."

"Alright."