27. Feels Right

Mariya's POV

"Babeh."

"No."

"Yaya."

"Noo. Leave me alone."

"Open ya eyes so I can talk ta ya fa a min."

It always amazed me how much energy Aug had early in the morning. No matter what happened the night before he would always be up bright and early, looking like he didn't lose a wink of sleep. He was a blessed man. Me on the other hand, well I'm pretty sure I looked every bit of how I felt. Sighing softly, I pulled down the covers hiding my face and looked up at August. My heart fluttered in my chest as I stared up at his smiling face. He looked so refreshed and the natural light made his skin glow even more than it usually did. I ignored the cool air hitting my bare chest as I reached up to cup his face in my hands. "I'm jealous."

He chuckled. "Of wha, babeh?"

"How beautiful you are, Anthony. Your skin is flawless." I mumbled, brushing my thumb over his cheeks. "And the worst part is you don't even do anything. You're just naturally flawless."

"Elise, ya say that like ya ain't beautiful." He smiled, flashing his pearly whites. He looked sexy with his golds, but I lived for the days when he went without them. He was just perfect all around. "With ya itty bitty titties."

"Leave my itty bitties alone." I frowned and covered up my chest from his view. "Mean ass."

"Shut that shit up." He smirked, giving me a light smack on my thigh. "Ya know I was just teasin'. They tha perfect mouthful."

"What you want?" I asked, effectively changing the subject.

"Ya ain't slick, but I was tryin' ta wake ya ass up ta tell ya I was finna leave fa work. And befo' ya start poutin', I got ya sum food from iHop. It's on tha stove."

"I wasn't going to pout."

"Ya were."

"Wasn't."

"Anyways, afta I get off from work, Imma pick ya up cause my Unc wanna meet ya and shit. Plus, Mama and the girls wanna see ya too."

I frowned slightly at the mention of his uncle wanting to meet me. My nerves were bad enough meeting his mom and now I was meeting another family member. Well, at least he was giving me a warning a few hours ahead of time. "Okay. I'll call Isis to come and get me after I eat."

"Mhm. Ya nervous, aren't ya?"

"A little." I mumbled, hiding my face in his pillow. "What if he doesn't like me?"

"He already luhs ya. " He assured. "Ya have this weird ass effect on ma family. They all luh ya befo' they even meet ya."

"Mhm."

"Don't "mhm" me, woman."

"You did it to me, man."

I watched him shake his head before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to his chest. His hands found the small of my back as his eyes found mine. A blush rose to my cheeks and I found my usual spot, hiding in his chest. "Stop."

"I ain't do nothin'. Gimme tha lips."

"You ain't say please."

"I had ya ass sayin' please last night."

"Omg! Shut up." I huffed and gave him a quick peck. "Happy?"

"Nah. Lemme get a real one." He hooked his fingers under my chin and pressed his plump lips to mine. I lived for his kisses. They were absolutely perfect.