Halloween Short Part 2: Fuck Me

August

"A-August..."

"Whacha whinin' fa, babeh?"

Another sexy ass moan left ha lips before I had the chance ta get ma answer. The look of utter frustration on ha flushed face only made the smile on mine bigger. Layin' on ha stomach with ha hands bound and positioned ova' ha head while she had ha ass poked out was probably one of the most beautiful positions I ever put ha in."Ya gonna gimme an answer, Yaya?" Just as she opened ha mouth ta speak I brought ma hand down hard on ha ass causin' ha ta yelp out. "Ya not answerin' me fast enough, babeh. Come on na."

"A-August!"

"Y-Yaya," I mimicked. "If ya can stutter out ma name then ya ass can give me an answer to the question."

I watched ha intently as she buried ha face into the pillow and started shaking ha hips at me. Ha actions only made the red material of her thong disappear between ha cheeks even more. She stayed like that fa a good lil moment before twisting ha head ta the side to look at me with a frustrated glare. "You already have the fucking answer to your question, Anthony. Why the fuck do I need to give you an answer?" She gritted out. I already knew she was mad as hell by the way she was talkin' ta a nigga. Mariya didn't start dropping F-bombs unless she was pissed. She stayed makin' this shit too easy fa me.

"Ya mad, babeh?" I asked, pressing my palm against the dip in ha back. "Ya feelin' frustrated? Horny? Like ya bout ta cry cause ya need it so bad? Hm?" I brought ma hand down until my fingers were at the rim of ha thong. I tapped my fingers against ha skin, waiting fa ha ta give me answer, but only hissed in response. She wanted ta be difficult about this shit and I was happy for that. Not even giving ha a warning, I grabbed the thin material of ha thong and pulled it upwards so it slid between ha engorged lips. This time I got the response I was lookin' fa. Yaya's back arched immediately along with her head as a loud whimper left ha glossed lips. "Can I get ma answer na?"

"I-I...shit!" Once again, I didn't give ha the opportunity to speak and pulled the lacy material between ha pussy lips slowly. It didn't take long before the material was drenched with her arousal, the material disappearing between her glossy lips. Yaya whimpered and threw ha hips back against ma hand before pressing ha face back into the pillow again. She let out another lil whimper before I pulled the soaked thong from ha pussy. "B-baby..."

"Whatchu want, babeh? Use ya words na." I smirked while dropping ma fingers down ta ha wet lips. Yaya's body immediately stiffened at my touch and ha head popped back up from the pillow ta look at me. Ha eyes were glossy and pleading, but I still wasn't done teasin' ha yet. "A look ain't enough fa me, Yaya. I need ta hear ya say it out loud." A strangled moan left passed through ha lips when I started draggin' ma fingers up and down ha slit. She managed ta keep ha wigglin' ta a minimum this time, but every time my finger brushed against ha piercing she would jerk a lil mo' than usual. "Is this what ya want, love?"

"Mm... I-I..." She moaned out. "I w-want..." Before she could finish I slipped two of my fingers inside of ha and curved them upwards. We both let out a groan at how warm and wet ha shit was. Licking ova' ma lips I watched as she tried ta push ha ass back so my fingers would go deeper. Ma babeh needed it bad. Still not wanting ta let up on ha, I moved ma fingers in and out of ha wetness at a slow pace. "Ya still ain't tell me what ya want, Elise."

"I-I want you, Anthony... So bad, baby."

"And what makes ya think ya deserve me? What bout that shit ya was pullin' in the club earlier? Hm?" I grumbled as I rotated my fingers inside of ha and heard just how wet she was fa me. Mariya's eyes were closed na and she was shuddering with every thrust of ma fingers. Every time she opened ha pretty little mouth ta speak a moan would slip out instead of words. It got ta the point where I was actually debating on lettin' ha have it...but I decided against it. "Ya still think ya deserve me, Yaya? Huh?"

"I... I-I'm sorry!"

"How sorry, babeh?"

"V-very so-shit!" Ha back arched even higher off the bed once I started rubbin' ha throbbing clit with ma thumb. By this point ma babeh was a mess. Ha pretty face was back to being buried into the pillow, she was throwin' ha fat ass back against my fingers, and ha wetness practically oozing from ha center. I think she learned ha lesson. Smirking I gave ha ass another hard slap before removing my fingers from inside ha and moving my face to ha dripping center. As much as I wanted ta keep tormenting ha, I knew we both couldn't handle that level of torture right now so I dug in. A groan left ma lips the moment ha sweetness touched my tongue. She was sweet as fuck like always. "F-fuuuck..."

I flicked ma tongue ova' ha piercing before letting my tongue focus on ha clit, she pressed ha pussy closer ta ma face as soon delved ma tongue deeper into ha wetness. It seemed like the more I lapped at ha juices the more flowed from ha core. Yaya's moans started turning into whines and ha legs started ta shake forcing me ta grab ha thigh ta keep ha from fallin'. "A-Anthony, fuck... don't stop, baby... please!" Chuckling against ha core, I slipped ma fingers back into ha wetness and stroked into ha. The faster ma fingers moved the louder ha moans got and harder she threw ha ass back against me.

After a couple of more minutes of me slurping and sucking on ha pussy, she was shuddering and clawing ha bound hands into the pillow. "A-Anthony, baby... I-I bout to...fuck!" Smirking, I curved ma fingers up inside ha and wrapped ma lips round ha swollen clit, making it my mission ta suck and stroke fa ha big moment. A few seconds later, she tiled ha head up as a loud ass scream left ha lips and ha walls clenched round ma fingers, ha sticky nectar spilling into my mouth and on the bed. I listened ta ha heavy breathing as I licked up all ha remaining juices.

I leaned up and flipped ha over so she was layin' on ha back and facing me. "Ya good?" I grumbled before brushing ma lips ova hers.

"Mhm."

"Ya wanna go again?"

"Mhm."

"What I told ya, babeh? Use ya words."