1

I was a normal person at one point in my life. Who am I kidding I wasn't normal. I was the kid you thought was quite and shy but, on the inside I had so many idea's. It didn't help with the fact that my school wasn't the best. We had kids you smoked, did drugs, started fights, and kids who were supposedly in gangs. Although none of these kids did any real crimes sure drugs is against the law but, who would the cops look for a druggie or a murder.

I was apparently the kid who was a 'nark' because I didn't partake in any of the party's or drugs. Unlike then I wanted to do something with my life I wanted to make my mother proud. My dad was out of the picture at that time. Dead. But that's another story. I didn't end up with a college degree. At the ripe age of 16 I became a criminal after that day I completely changed I wasn't shy I was sarcastic,witty, I was everything I wanted to be. The crime gave me adrenaline little did I know that won't be the last crime I ever did.

°•°•°

Right now I'm targeting a man who was convicted of rape and sexual assault but, was let free. I mean of course. Gotham is like that. I planned to make this man my bitch and force him not to touch another woman or man again. That's what I did with most of the people that I found out did some cruel crime. I put on my mask that covers my mouth but, not my eyes. I have little holes in it so I can breathe and talk if I choose to.

I see the man who I was supposed to threaten. I put my hood up and climb down from where I was perched on the building. I slowly walk towards the man. Keep in mind this is at night. He turns a corner so do I. He most have heard foot steps because he walked a bit quicker. Next thing you know he started running he turned to the left which was an alleyway which was lot dimly from a lamppost. Rookie mistake. I caught up to him and put a knife to his throat.

"If you don't scream maybe I won't slit your throat" I whisper into his ear. "Understand" I say calmly. He lightly nods his head so the knife doesn't cut any deeper. "Me and you are going to have a little chat" I say. I slowly remove the knife from his throat but, hold onto him so he doesn't run away. "Let's talk about your crimes" I say circling him while pointing the knife at. "Have you ever raped someone?" I ask. "No" he says in a small voice. "Aww now that's not truth now is it" I say. He shakes his head. That's what I thought.

"Okay to here my proposition you never touch a woman or man if that's your thing and if it is then hey who am I to judge equality for all. Back to the topic touch any man or woman without there permission. I will find you and I will make you have a terrible death. Understand?" I say. He quickly shake his head. "Oh and I'd rather you not tell the cops about this. Now if you excuse me I have another job." I say turning away from him.

"You're them aren't you?" He says. A back around and give him back smile although he can't see it due to the mask. "I'm who" I say. "You'r- you're" he says stuttering. "I'm who! Come on I don't have all night" I shout which causes him to flinch. "You're Paranoia" he says. I laugh at him. "Correct good job. Want a puppy?" I say sarcastically. "I bid you a do" I say walking away from him and scaling a building. He runs away after I leave.

I look down at the city of Gotham. And see the Wayne tower. Now I would like to say that Bruce Wayne is on my list of people to scare. But he has done nothing wrong. Surprisingly. The next person is CEO of Wayne Enterprise. I decide to get food n my stomach first since I haven't eaten all day. I stop by a local bar I notice I still have my mask on I take it off I put my hood down.

"One shot please. Oh and one of those burgers" I say. "I need to see your id first ma'am." He says cleaning a glass. "Dude I'm 25" I say knowing fully that I don't have the face of pubescent teenager. "Id please"he says again looking at my and giving me a smirk. "Just give me the damn drink" I say stabbing my knife into the counter top people turn to look at me I smile at the politely. He quickly got it and put it next me. "That wasn't so hard was it" I say lift my drink up to him. A few minutes later he hands me the burger. I scarf it down my throat. After I take the shot and then pluck my knife from the table leaving some money on the table. I may be a criminal bit, at least I have some human decency. Now time to find a CEO of Wayne Enterprise.

I head to the Wayne tower just it time to see him walk out of the building. What did this guy do you ask he raped and then killed a fifteen year old boy. I was planning on killing this guy I'll torment he first make him paranoid not knowing when it going to happen then kill him. He turns into a alley way which was a dead end a fence blocking him. He seems to have realized his mistake turning back to see me. "Hi" I say waving mask and hoodie on. "Uh hi" he says fear evident in his voice. "Now I'm going to talk and you're going to listen" I say. "Please don't kill me." He begs me. "Stop whining you coward. Like I said I'm going talk and you're going to listen"

He looks behind him then towards me I know exactly what he's thinking. He runs and grabs onto the fence. I run toward him and pull out a gun from my waist belt. "Get off the fence. Get off the damn fence" I yell. I was about to shoot him in the leg before I heard a sound behind be I turn around to none other than Batman. "Oh hi there" I say. He quickly rushes over to me and tries to detain me before I elbow him making him realise me. I back away still facing him smirking underneath the mask. He lunges at me again this time I'm ready and doge it. He takes out his knife shaped as a Bat. He throws at me skinning the side of my face I felt blood run down my cheek. "Rude" I say.

Eventually he catches me despite me having a few cuts on my face I felt fine. "You go me" I say slightly out of breath putting my hands up he grabs me and he shoves me into the front seat of his car. He removes my mask and throws it in my lap. Looking at me probably surprised by my appearance but, no the less holds his ground. We drive for a while the buildings around us became more narrow and crooked. "So where are we going because this does not look like the way to GCPD" I say. "Arkham"