10

Being in a concrete cell was not fucking comfortable. I some how ended up on the floor with my face pressed into the ground. I sat up rubbing the drool off my face. I sigh. I had woken up early not. I hope I didn't awake to early. My mind daydreams about who killed the fairs because whoever did it I applaud them. I would do it myself but, you know I'm in a cell and shite so there's not much I can do besides watch other people have all the fun.

After an hour or two a guard finally comes to collect me out of my cell. I strutted into the cafeteria as peoples eyes fell on me. I took a seat next to Thomas who in return looked at me with wide eyes.

"Okay tell me everything" he says once the guard are out of earshot. "I have no I fear what you're talking about" I tease. "Why were you talking to all the bad ass criminals" he says. "Excuse you but,I'm pretty bad ass too. And they wanted me to be apart of there plan to escape" I say casually that makes his eyes go even wider making me think that he might be part owl. "WHAT?!" he yells. People stop talking and looking at him he let's out a small apology.

"They asked me to help" I say. "How will you help them?" He asks. "I'm very persuasive at times Tommy. I finding out today what they want me to do" I say. "Persuasive in what ways?" He asks. I wink at him. He seems disgusted and hits my arm lightly. "Hey when you get out of this place don't forget about me. Okay?" He asks. "Of course not" I say grinning.

We sit in silence before Tom says something out of nowhere. "Relationships" he says. "What?" I ask confused. "Mine didn't really go well" he says. "Oh. Please do tell" I say. "I'd rather not. How bout you ever been in love" he asks. "Do I seem like the type of person who loves, Tommy?" I ask him. "I mean let's be honest if I was straight I would probably go for someone like you as you have stated you are bad ass" he says. "Well thanks. But no never really been in love infatuation maybe but,never love" I say. "Oh well that sucks. Wait does that mean you're a..." He drifts off. I look at him and laugh. "A virgin. God no. But I ain't no slut either" I say.

"Oh had it with a girl once before I realized nope this is not for me" Thomas says. "Same" I say. He looks at me surprised raising his eyes at me. "Really" he says. "Yeah might as well try new things. You like guys I like guys we can be each others wing creatures" I say not wanting to say man. "Creatures?" He questions. "Hey I'm no man" I say.

"Tell me do you like anyone since you've been here" I ask. "No but,some of the guys here are pretty good looking" he says. "Really. Such as" I say. "Nygma. Crane. A few others who that if I name my dignity will go down a few notches" he says. "How about you. Any eye candy you like" he asks me. "No. Don't think so. Like you said pretty hot ones but, relationship wise. Nope" I say. Something deep down told me that I was a goddamn liar.

"Well you have to go do tasks I go to my cell of hell. Rhyming intended." I say. "Okay don't get mysteriously murdered like that guard who I still believed that you killed" he says. I shake my head at him as a another guard leads me away.

I end up in the cell pacing around until my legs get tired and I eventually sit down. God. This lace is making me go more insane than I already am.

•°•°•

It's finally time for lunch. In head out to the cafeteria and look at Thomas then go to the table where Selenia is sitting I nod at her before turning my attention to the rest of the group. "So what the plan" I say wanting to get straight to the point. "Be patient you hardly sat down. Let's talk. So how has it been locked up in that small cell" the Joker says. "Claustrophobic" I say sarcastically. Edward looks down and smiles slightly while the Joker grins broadly. "She has spark. How fun." He exclaims.

"So about the plan" I continue with my first question. "Ah yes that. I want you to get Killer Croc out of his holding center. " How in God's earthly name am I suppose to do that"I question. "That's your problem to figure out you have about three to five week to figure it out. Bring him to the front. I'll have everything covers from there" he says. "Okay but,if I die I'm gonna come and haunt all of y'alls asses." I state. "I would like it no other way" Edward says.

The room goes dead silent I turn around to see that it was Jonathan Crane once again. I stared at him before his eyes finally caught mine I wave at him. He rolls his playfully rolls his eyes. He whispered something into a guard ear before walking out of the cafeteria. The room gingerly starts talking again.

"What's his deal. Why is everyone so scared of him" I ask. "Who? Jon. I think that you should find that out for yourself" I seem surprised at Edwards name for Jonathan one only friends would use. "Why can't you just tell me?" I ask him. "Because I don't want to. I prefer to leave you in suspense" he says waving his hands dramatically in the air. I roll my eyes laughing.

A guard one again comes for me. I look at the table and wave good bye as I leave them. I get to the therapy room and Crane sitting in the room. "So what are we going to be sharing today Doc" I asked taking a seat across from him.

"What do you fear the most" he asks. "That's a loaded question dude. I guess I'm not really scared of anything until I have to face it. Why do ask? It was kinda random" I say. He looks at me for a moment. "Well I am kinda your therapist" he says. "But still do you need to know my fears. It makes you seem like you are... You know what never mind" I say shaking my head. "I unfortunately do have to know your fears. So you have no immediate fears" he question. "Nope not that I know of" I say. "Well that can change" I hear him mumble under his breath. "Pardon my French but, the fuck did you just say" I exclaim. He looks at me surprised. "Oh you heard that. Oops. I just meant that can change in a long period of time" he says slowly as if he's trying to find words.

"What do you fear?" I ask wanting to break this tension. "I like, you am only afraid when faced with fear" he says putting his hands on the table. "Well that's boring. What else are we going to talk about Jonathan" I ask using his first name which makes him raise his eyebrows. "Nothing. We're going to cut this short. You can go back to your cell" he says standing up. "Great now I just have to wait in here until a guard comes and escorts me" I say. "I'll do it" he says quickly. I arch an eyebrow at him making him say "so you won't escape of course " he says not bothering to look at me. "Oh really. Is that all" I say laughing and nudging his shoulder which was surprisingly hard he wasn't that talk of a guy but,he was taller than me.

We walk out of the room and get about halfway to my cell before a guard approaches us. "I'll take her" he says eyeing me up and down as if I was a sweet. Crane obviously See's this. "No I have it from here. Go back to your post" he says calmly at first. "No. Let me take her. Maybe we'll get some bonding time" he wink I internally through up. And then clutch Jonathan arm stopping me from knocking the few teeth he has left. "I said I got it" Jonathan says. The guard tries to step closer. Jonathan put a hand on his chest pushing him back. "Go. Back. To. Your. Post" he almost growls. The man seemed to come back to his senses realizing who he was talking to. Nodding his head he turned away.

"Thanks" I say once we are away from him. "But I could've totally killed him" I shrug. "I bet you could've" he says to me once we reach my cell. "Welcome to by beautiful room. I mean the plumbing could be a bit better but, who can complain" I joke. I could almost see a smile. I step in the cell as his closes it and locks it. He takes one last glance at me before turning away.

I lay on the floor my face turned toward wall. I surprisingly fall into a dreamless sleep.