21

I step into the laundry room and see the Edward is already there. "Hey" I say. "Hello" he responds with. "So your therapist is insane and now in Arkham." He says. "Yup" I pop the p whole saying it.

"Hey what is it with you two" I ask him. "I have no idea what your talking about" he says. "Really? Because I saw you two glaring at each other in the cafeteria" I say. "Right. I forgot you were sitting next to him. Who is he to you anyways?" He asks avoiding my question. "He no one to me now-" he cuts me off. "Is he the person you were talking about the other day?" He asks. I roll my eyes.

"Ohh. He is. How interesting. Do you love him" he says. I don't speak. "You do!" He exclaims pretty loudly. "No I don't. Know shut up" he says. "I wonder how Mr. Fear will react to you saying that. I mean he is in here because of you after all." He says. "You don't know that" I say. "Are you sure. Fear toxin. Killed someone who hurt you. Pretty obvious" he says. "Again you don't know that" I say. "All the things he could get locked in Arkham for. He got stuck in here because of a girl? Didn't see that happening" he says more to himself then me.

"First off he's not I here because of me. Second you knew that he was the Scarecrow.?" I ask. "Of course I knew." He states. "Why did he look like he wanted to kill you" I ask. He shrugs. I narrow my eyes at him.

"

I can sneak up on you or be right in front of your face without you even knowing. But once I reveal myself you'll never be the same. What am I?"

He asks. "Betrayal. You betrayed him?" I ask. "It was more of a mutual betraying" he says. "Elaborate please" I say. "Well I got stuck in here as you know. I threatened to reveal his secret to the Bat if he didn't get me out of here. He denied of course. I tried to get in contact with the Bat bit, before I could Jonathan gave me a sample of his fear gas. And I never got another chance to do so." He says.

"That's" I pause trying to find a word. "Unfortunate" I say. "Yes it is. We were great friends to. But I guess friend don't gas the other" he says. "They don't make a threat to reveal there identity either" I remind him. "I suppose so." He says.

"Let us move on to the subject that is you and Jonathan" he says. "How bout no" I say turning away from him. "You can't deny the feelings of heart" he sings. "I can if I try hard enough" I say. "Ha. So you do have feelings for him." He points a accusing finger at me. "Sure let's say I have feelings for him. That's doesn't mean that love him. Besides 'love' is a highly exaggerated word" I say.

"It is. You'll fall into his grasp eventually" he says. "Ha ha. No I won't" I tell him. We give each other a look. We declare that this is a game now. Who will fall in love first. Me? Or Jonathan. In my honest opinion it's probably going to be me but,I wouldn't tell Ed that.

It was time to go. I walked with Thomas to the 'kitchen'. I also saw Jonathan slowly walking towards us. "Hey" I say waving. "Soo how was your Therapy session" I ponder. "Terrible. How did you deal with me asking you all those questions and them expecting you to actually answer?" he says. I shrug. "I had a pretty good looking therapist" I say. He narrows his eyes surprised at my semi flirty-ness.

"Could you guys like,not do this right in front of me" Thomas says kinda avoiding looking at us. "Sure Tommy" I say. "Don't call me that. Or I have the right to call you Liz" he says. "God no" I say laughing. Jonathan looks between us and gives a slight glare to Thomas.

Thomas notices this and gulps. "Yo due I already told I'm as straight as a circle he says defensively putting his hands up. Jonathan rolls his eyes and looks back me.

"So what exactly do we do here?" He asks. "Well we're are supposed to make this 'food'" I say making quotation marks around food. "Really? That's vile" he says disgusted. "You've killed people and you're afraid to touch a bit of moldy food?" I say. "I do have standards" he states. I roll my eyes at the remark.

A/N. So has you might've guessed this is a filler chapter. I haven't updated yet because I'm working on another story which is a SuperWholock cross over which will hopefully be out shorty. I'm sorry for the verrrry late chapters to come.