8

I awake to a guard banging on my door causing me to jolt up. I look over over to see a the door up now and two guard waiting for me outside. I walk out my hair probably a mess. Each guard grabs me by my bicep as I get pulled to the cafeteria. I see Jonathan as we go. I smile broadly at him. We reach the cafeteria they finally let go of me. Today not many eyes where faced toward me. I see Thomas and sit next to him.

"You look like hell" he says. "I feel like it too" I say rubbing a hand down my face trying to gain some form of grip on reality. "So what happened when you got taken away" he asked. "Well I just went to wash my face and that was all I then went back to the cell." I say. "Really?" He asks. "Yup" I say. "So you also got a bandage pit on your face. How'd you manages to do all that by yourself" he questions. "I used a mirror" I say. "Bullshit. I don't believe that" he says. "Well that's your fault" I say.

"So what happened to your knife did they take it away?" he asks. "They did but..." I trail off revealing the knife in my boot. "How'd you get it back?" He asks eyes wide. "Doesn't matter" I say not wanting to accidentally rat Jonathan out.
"What do to do in the solitude room" he asks me. "Nothing really. You might be lucky if you see a bug flying around" I say.

"Is there TVs in this place" I ask suddenly. "Uh yeah if you can get close enough to where all the guards are huddled up or get to the cafeteria line and manage to see a few glimpses of it here and there" he say. "Oh I'll have to do that sometime just not today or right now" I say not really focusing on the conversation more focusing on what Crane said about me finding out. Whatever that means anyway.

I look around the cafeteria until meeting my eyes with the Joker. We stare at each other for a moment before he turns around and whispers something in Harleys ear causing her to turn and look at me. I avert my gaze away from anyone and just stare at the ground until a guard walks up to me and grabs me. Me being stubborn I do not move. Making him have to drag me. I smile and laugh while people look at me not in an insane way just a way that says 'I'm more dangerous then all of you and I know it'.

I get thrown into the cell again. I sit and stair on the wall soon realizing why this wasn't so great. You had nothing to do you just sat or stood. I look down to see a crack in the floor being bored and getting very distracted I star tracing the crack back and forth I stare at my hands at the go make and forth and up and down. I get bored of that too end up just leaning against the wall the cold feeling god on my back. I wonder what it felt like outside. The fresh air probably felt hot as hell but, you know.

As I lean the against wall I hear yelling outside I get up and look through the small opening. I see it's Jonathan towering over a Doctor jabbing his finger in the man's chest. "Go tell anyone and you won't have a tongue to speak" Jonathan says to the man. The man quickly nods and dashes away. Jonathan sees me looking through the opening. I raise my eyebrows at him he looks at me and smirks before walking away. That was....strange.

Soon enough it was lunch time. I step in with a guard by my side. I choose to walk this time. As soon as I stepped everyone's eyes where on me. I mean everyone's. I spot Thomas and sit next to him. "Why is everyone staring at me?" I ask him. "You didn't here?" He says confused. "Well forgive me if I was locked in solidarity" I say. "Right sorry. Well they found a guard dead. The guard you punched. Dead in your cell and everyone thinks it was you. Oh and Harley and Joker where talking about you in task two" he said. "Wait the guard is dead" I ask. "Yes. So it wasn't you" he says. "No of course not I was locked in that room all that time"I say. He nods. " what do you mean Harley and the Joker were talking about me?"I ask. "They were just talking about you the whispered though which was strange" he said.

"Okay well I'm going to get what they call lunch here because if I don't I am afraid I will starve" I say. I stand up and stand in the line for the 'food'. I go to sit down next to Thomas until "Elizabeth" I hear someone call I look around to see that it was Harley who called me she motions me over to sit by them. I look at Thomas he gives me an encouraging smile that tell me 'go ahead'. I slowly migrate my way over to them and sit in one of the only two spots left. It was between Edward and The Joker I slowly sat down.

We sat in an uncomfortable silence until Edward spoke. "Some people meet me early. Some meet me late others never want to meet me. Few people want to meet me but, at the end you all meet me. What am I?" He says quickly. I process it for a second before answering. "Death" I say. "See I told you she was smart" Harley said clutching to the Jokes arm. "Yes you did Harley" he says. "So you are Paranoia" he says. Examining me. "That's what a few people call me" I say. Selina scoffs "Literally everyone calls you that" she says. "Whatever. My friend told me you two were talking about me. Why?" I say. "Whose your friend" Joker asks. "He's over there.." I stop once I see him playing with his food getting a spoonful and dropping it from the air watching it plop onto his plate. "Never mind the point is that you where talking about me" I say. The all give each other knowing looks. "We want you to help us" Edward says. "Why?" I ask. "Why not?" Selina says. "Well you could pick all those other villains like Bane or even Penguin but, you choose me. Why?" I say. "You seem more corporative" the Joker says. "Yes and less stupid" Edward continues. "So what do ya say?" Harley asks. "Sure. Just tell me what I have to do" I say. "We'll tell you tomorrow because right now a guard is walking up to take you to your therapy" Selina says.

I con confirm she's right when someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around to see that it is a in fact a guard ready to take me to therapy since they don't trust me to go by my self until I'm off of solitude.

Ready for my therapy.