14

I woke up the next morning half my ass not even on the cot. I roll over falling on the floor. I groan and picking myself up off the floor. I get in the line to go to the cafeteria. Once I reach there I sit by Thomas.

"Hey" he says rubbing a hand down his face. "Hey" I say back staring at nothing. "Are you okay you seem a bit distant?" He asks me. "No, yeah. I'm fine. Just thinking" I say. That wasn't a complete lie I was thinking. Thinking about all the clues that Jonathan gave to indicate that he was the Scarecrow.

"Okay. Lier"he mumbles. "Whatever" I retort back. "So when do plan on escaping" he says. "Oh that's probably not gonna happen until a week or two" I say to him. "Oh"

"Speaking of that. I have to find a way to break the Killer Croc out of his cell. Somehow" I say to him. "Really I heard that he's kept in the back part of the Asylum" he says. "Really? Where'd you here that from" I ask him. "I heard a few doctors talking about it. They said that they have to go all the way across the asylum to get the Croc which I figure they meant the Killer Croc"he says. "Seems legit" I say.

"So are ya ready for task one of the day?" He ask. "No" I mumble. "Me neither" he say. Breakfast was over and we all went to task one. I saw Ed and waved.

"Hell Mr. Nashton" I say. "I shouldn't have told you my last name" he jokes. "Hey I would've called you Mr. Nygma if you haven't told me your real name" I say putting my hands up. "What's meant to be broken before you can use it?" He questions. "Eggs. You gotta have better ones then that" I say. He shrugs "I'm going easy on you" he says. "Yeah right" I say taking the clothes out of the water. It goes silent for a little bit after that.

"Hey are you okay" he asks suddenly. "You're the second person to ask that. I'm fine" I say. "Really? Then you should probably know you put the clothes that you just took out of the washer back I to the washer" he says. I look down and realized that I did do that. I take the clothes back out and put them into the dryer. "Fine you got me." I say. He gives me a look that tells me to elaborate.

"I know something other people don't" I say referring to Jonathan. "Ah.

You want to share me with everyone but, once you do you no longer have me."

He says. "Yup. I have a secret." I say. "So can I know this secret" he asks. "Hmm let me think" I say mockingly tapping my chin. "No" I say. "Oh come on we're friends you can trust me" he says. "No" I simply state. "Fine not today but, I am going to get it out of you." He points his finger at me.

We talk a little bit more him every once in a while questioning me about Jonathan or Scarecrow if you will. Until it's time for task two. Lunch.

It's probably one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. I was very happy when I was done with that task. Now time for bench.

I get there and immediately go to the corner with Selina and Harley. "Hey" I say. "Hiya" Harley says eagerness in her voice. "What are you eager about" I ask her. "It's almost time to escape" she says. "Haven't you escaped like five times or something" Selina asks. "Yeah bit, she hasn't this is her first time in Arkham." Harley says. "Yeah Selina" I say joking.

"How exactly is this going to work." I ask. "How is what going to work" Harley asks. I roll my eyes. "The escape" I say. "Oh I don't know" she shrugs. "How do you not know" Selina asks her. "I just follow J and he usually gets us out" she say.

It was finally time for lunch after bench. Not like I was going to eat any of it. We all head to the cafeteria and sit down at a table.

"We're going to discuss more of the escape today" Joker says clapping his hands together. "Cool" I mumble. "You all know your parts after you do that I want you to come to the front of asylum and go to a van that will be parked right in the front. I then will drive you all to a safe haven" he says dramatically. "I might warn you there will be death" he continues. It goes silent until be all burst into laughter.

"How exactly will I do my part. You know getting the Croc out" I ask. "Figure away out. Like I said before" Joker say. I consider asking Jonathan but, then shake my head realizing he wouldn't lose his job to save me. "Sir yes sir" I say saluting. Ed snorts as does Selina.

Lunch is eventually over as we all separate going different way from each other. I walk down the long Hall to get to my therapy. I'm so caught up in thinking about the experiment to realize that a guard was in front of me.

I look up to see that it was the guard that I successfully seduced the yesterday. "There you are" he says. "Here I am" I sarcastically say. "Now we can actually have fun" he says trying to grab me before I side step him. "I can't. I have to go to my therapy" I say. "Don't go then. It doesn't matter I'll say you were with me" he says.

"No these therapy session" I pause and think about which word to use. "They help me" I say slowly forming the sentence. They are also the only thing I look forward to in this place. "So can I. I can release all that stress that you have" he winks. I gag.

"I can't" I say. "Just spend the hour and a half with me" he says getting closer as I back up. I swear if he steps any closer I'm kicking him in the balls. "I don't think my therapist would like that" I say to him. "Whose your therapist?" He ask. "Jonathan" I say. He looks at me confused. "Dr. Crane" I say realizing that I had used his first name. "Oh him. Screw him" he says.

He gets closer I am prepared to kick him before there was a voice from behind him. "Who is him?" The voice I asks. I immediately recognize it. I t was Jonathan. The guard turns around and freezes.

"I will ask again who is he?" He asks his hands behind his back. "Uh no one" the guard finally answers. "Really?" Jonathan questions obviously knowing that the he was him. "Yea no one. I should be going to my post" he says running off. Jonathan puts a hand on his shoulder making him wince and whispers something in his year which makes the guard quickly nod and scurry away.

Jonathan walk towards me. "Incompetent bastard" he mumbles. I nod agreeing. "Thank you. Scarecrow" I say. "Don't call me that. And you're welcome" he says. "Okay. So what are we going to be talking about today?" I ask.

He pauses. "Nothing" he says to me. "What" I ask. "You have a visitor" he says. "What? Who?" I say. He looks at me and pauses not moving.

"Your mother" he says.