5

That is if I can even find where I am supposed to have the session I end up in a whole other part of the asylum where all the isolated rooms are. I turn the corner to see a guard. "Hey what are doing" he tells I flinch annoyed. "I am looking for where my therapy session is supposed to take place" I say. "You're new?" He asks. "No I'm totally not new" I say sarcastically. "What's the name of the doctor who will be with you" he asks. "Um Dr.Crane" I say. "Oh god another one" he says. "What?" I say confused. "Nothing just come this way" he says leading be back the way I came from.

"I passed this door. God I'm such an idiot" I mumble. The guard knocks on the door. "Come in" I hear a voice say from the other side. The guard opens the door I see the same man who helped me gain my life savers back he was looking down at a folder that had numerous papers inside. "Here is your patient" the guard says pushing me slightly forward. I glare at the guard he gulps and turns around closing the door. "You're late" he says without looking up from his folder.

"Sorry I didn't know where the hell this place was so I kinda just wandered around aimlessly" I say. "Sit" he says has he motions to a chair in front of him I do as told and sit in the wooden chair.

"It says in your folder here that you like to be called Paranoia is that true Ms.Wasmor?" he says. "Please don't call me that and no I did not choose that name the name was just bestowed upon me" I say. "How did you get the name Ms. Wasmore"he asks. "Did not just here me say don't call me that?" I say squinting my eyes.

"What would you like me to call you then" he said. "Elizabeth" I say simply. "Okay Elizabeth why do people call you Paranoia" he asks again. "Why does anyone call any person by a name it all has a story behind it. Like the Riddler they call him that because he incorporates riddles into his crimes. The Joker they call him that because he has a two scars on his mouth seemingly making him look like he's smiling. Catwoman because she dresses up like a bat. Scarecrow because he dresses up like a scarecrow and make people fear him" I finish. He parts his lip seeming taken back by my answer.

"That wasn't the question I asked. Why they call you Paranoia?" he say. "Okay. I threatened a man once he got so frightened because he thought that I was going to kill him that he turned himself in so he could be under witness protection and not be harmed by me. The word got around and then out people started calling me Paranoia I thought it had a nice ring to it so I stuck with out there for Paranoia was born."I say. He nods. "You said in your group sharing" I cut him off by groaning. "Not that hell on earth" I say. He narrows his eyes annoyed for a second before continuing with his questioning

"You said in your group sharing that the people you killed deserve it and you feel no regret about killing them" he says. "Yes I do believe I did say that." I say. "Is it true. That they deserve it" he says. "Yes" I say. "And you feel no regret" he says. "Nope. I'd do it all over again if I could" I say smiling widely at him. "Do you consider you self a hero in your mind" he say.

"No. More of anti-villain" I say. "Really? Why is that?" He said. "Well I now those people deserved it. Bit was killing them really necessary. No. But hey I'm definitely not sane. I mean that's why I'm in here" I say. "Yes of course" he says.

"It says here in the folder that you have a split personality disorder. Does the other personality take over sometimes and make you do things." He asks. "Sweetie the other personality took over a long time ago. They original personality was weak and quite she's still in here. Somewhere. Just doesn't show her self much" I say. "Please refrain from calling me sweetie" he says.

"Why not it's a lovely name place. Plus sweetie mean your kind,collective and sweet are you not those things doctor?" I ask. He gives me a annoyed look before speaking. "My name in Dr. Crane please call me so." He says. I decided to push his buttons.

"What your real name Mr. Crane." I say. He stays silent. "Oh please don't be so boring" I say jabbing my finger at him grabs my hand and holds it for a while before setting it on the table. "Jonathan that my first name" he says. "Jonathan Crane. It fits wouldn't you say" I muse. He looks at me before speaking. "Yeah I guess it does."

"So do you have anything else you want to talk to me about or can I go back to my humble abode that is a cell" I say. "Nothing else for today you may leave" he says to me looking back down at my files. I'm about to walk out the door before I turn around. "Thanks by the way" I say. He turns to looks at me. "For what?" he says in confusion. "For letting me keep my life savers" I say smirking then walking out of the room.

I head to where my cell is and in that moment I realized that I could totally just bolt. Granted I wouldn't make it that far but, I could try. I step into the bland cell and lay on my bed thinking what would my mother think of me right now she must've know that I was in here right the have probably told her and she is probably very disappointed in me.

I don't even realize that it was time to go to bed before the lights abruptly shut off. I turn in my bed trying to find a good spot. I give up on trying to go to sleep and think about how'd bi end up here and why I ended up her. 'You're a criminal that's why' a little voice said in the back of my head. I mean it wasn't wrong I was a criminal. I finally feel my eyes flutter shut.

A/N: So they finally met it officially. Ship names anyone?